The concert

I woke up and started thinking if I really should go to the concert? The first thing I saw was that my phone began to go crazy with notifications from people I followed. "OMG the concert is today!" "Can't wait to see BTS my future husbands" "Omg I'm screaming!" "I'm so excited!"

I called Cho. "Heyy where are you?" I asked. "I'm on my way over to you now so we can go to the stadium together! I wanna be first in line!" She said excitedly. "The concert is in like 6 hours I bet we won't be the first in line, some people have been waiting for three days now." I said. "Don't kill my mood Nova!!!" She shouted. I laughed. "Just come quick" I hung up and started to dress up.

It was still early. I put on some simple makeup and a cute dress. I later found out that Cho got meet and greet tickets. Maybe I should bring the boys something? I qucikly opened my drawer. Hmmm. Nothing. I searched around the house for some gifts and I finally found seven things. I found a jar of candy to J-Hope, a teddy bear for Suga, kitty ears for Jimin, a drawing I made when I was sixteen to Jin, a chocolate for V, some ribbons for Rm and a box of cookies for Jungkook. I put everything in my bag. "Oppps almost forgot my book and pen!" I grabbed it and locked my door.

Cho was waiting in her car by the parking lot. "Are you excited?" She asked with a big bright smile. I nodded and smiled back. It was nice seeing her so happy.

When we reached the stadium it was already packed. "Damn its 4 hours waiting and there's still a ton of people here!" She said amazed. She gazed at the big group of people surrounding the gates. "We better get in line quick!" I said, grabbed her hand and started sprinting towards one of the gates. She looked like a little kid. All I could do was look at her and smile.

We waited for hours and then suddenly everybody was let in. Everybody sprinted inside, it was a total chaos. I lost Cho. I called her but nobody picked up. I was scared she was as lost as me. People were screaming and cheering. Someone even fell to the ground. I was getting pushed against the wall by all of the screaming fan girls. I slid through a door and everything became silent. I sighed trying to figure out where I was. I kept walking down the corridor and then I saw a couple of rooms. I peaked inside and saw Jungkook sitting in a couch, dressed up and with makeup. "Oh my-" Was all I could say.

He quickly looked up and stared at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked and looked suspicious. Jimin sat down beside Jungkook. "This area is private." He said. "Excuse me, I got seperated from my friend and I- I got lost." I said while looking at the ground in embarrassment. "No need to apologize, I understand." Said Jungkook and started walking towards me. His presence felt familiar. "I-I-I'm sorry" I stuttered. He smiled and gently showed me the way out.

I got out of their dressing room and started sprinting towards the stage. I can't believe I saw them with my very own eyes. I was completely red and my heart was beating faster than a boombox. Cho ran towards me. "There you are! What happened? Where were you?" She asked. "I- kinda walked into BTS's dressing room" I said embarrassed. "OH MY GOD-" She laughed so loud I thought she was gonna faint or something. "Thats hilarious I can't!" She almost started crying. She looked so funny I started laughing myself. "Shhh the show is gonna start"

The boys came out and everybody started cheering

The boys came out and everybody started cheering. They looked awsome, their outfits were on point and they had amazing voices. I could feel my old fangirl creeping in. I was truly in heaven. "I'm worldwide handsome!" Said Jin and blew a kiss. Everybody went absolutely insane it was quite fun. They all absolutely owned it.

"Wow I can't wait for the meet and greet!" Said Cho excited while singing to Fake Love. I smiled and said "Me too!"

The rest of the concert was over in a blur. "Awww I wish they could preform all their albums! I don't want it to end" Cho said with a pouty face. "But now we get to meet them!" I said and tried to cheer her up. She instantly smiled.

After the concert the meet and greet people were asked to stay and show the staff our tickets to prove we had meet and greet. "I'm sooo ready!" Said Cho. She was jumping up and down and couldn't stand still. I laughed.

It wasn't that many people there but it took a good half an hour to get to the stands. The first one I met was RM. I gave him the ribbons and he put them on. "Do I look cute now?" He joked. I smiled and nodded. We talked for about 5 minutes before someone told me I had to move on to the next. The next was Jimin. "I'm worldwide handsome yes?" He asked. I laughed. "Thats my line!" Shouted Jin who was sitting next to him.

"Oh come on man, let me borrow that line for this meet and greet" Said Jimin with a pouty face. "But I'm the one who's worldwide handsome!" Said Jin mad. "Ok fine you win!" Said Jimin. I smiled to them and gave them their gifts. I moved on to V who was currently half asleep. "Tired?" I asked. He quickly lit up smiled and nodded. I gave him the gift and he loved it! Suga was also half asleep. Poor guys, overworking for us. I get that they're tired. I mean, they just preformed.

I smiled to Suga and gave him the gift. We also talked for a little while. They are so nice and fun to be with. I wish I knew them. J-Hope was very energic, he said hi before I could even open my mouth. He had a smile on his face the entire time. It was like seeing a person drink 10 energy drinks. I loved it. I gave him the gift and his eyes lit up. "Thank you!" He said and gave me a hug. I don't even know if thats allowed. "Your, pretty cute. Whats your name?" He asked. "I'm Nova." I said and smiled. "Nice to meet you Nova." he said. I don't know but I felt quite special when he asked me what my name is. Not that I am actually anything special.

The last member was Jungkook. He smiled so bright I thought I was gonna pass out. I took courage and smiled back. "Hello again Nova" He said with a soft voice. A voice I felt was gonna destroy my heart. "Uh-hi" I stuttered. He laughed. "No need to be so nervous" At first I didn't really understand how he could know my name. Maybe he heard it when I asnwered J-Hope?

I gave him the gift and he smiled. "Cookies! I love cookies!" He said happily and started eating them. I quickly gave him a hug. It felt nice. He slid something down my pocket but I had no idea what, I'll check it out after I get out of here. I ran down from the stage and outside to wait for Cho. I got all their autographs and some pretty ugly selfies of myself. But they looked flawless. Whatever I'll just cross my face out.

Then I remembered, I slid my fingers down inside my pocket and picked up a little note with a number on. What the hell? I took up my phone and entered the number. I texted it.

M: "Hello?"
J: "Oh, so you got the note? ;)"
M: "Uh yes?"
J: "Good. I think it's time to reveal my indentity"
M: "What indentity? xD"
J: "Kookie."
M: "...-"

I turned off my phone when I saw Cho sprinting towards me. "Omg that was so much fun! I'd love to see them next year too! Omg I'm so hyped now!" She shouted. So Kookie. Is Jungkook? Jungkook saved me? "Hello? Nova? Are you there?" Cho waved her hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry. I spaced out." I said and smiled. "Don't you think it was awsome?" she asked with curiousity in her eyes. "Of course I did!" I said. "Can you drive me home? I'm really tired." I lied. She nodded. And together we left the concert area