Recovery

Jungkook placed his pink puffy lips on my forhead. I could feel his tears falling down on my face. He was truly sorry for what happened. Hoseok stepped backwards and was about to leave when I grabbed his hand. "Where are you going?" I asked confused, but deep down I knew why. I knew damn well why. He didn't have to tell me anything, I could see the pain behind his eyes. "I need some air." He said while faking a smile. I let go of his hand and nodded.

"WE are so glad you're back!" Said Namjoon and almost jumped on Jungkook. They all jumped into the bed and started throwing pillows at him. "Ey! Stap I T!" He laughed and it all turned into a pillow fight. I stood and watched until a pillow came flying in my direction. "Ey!" I shouted and joined the pillow fight. "Where's Hoseok?" Asked Jimin and stopped. "I don't know, Nova could you go check on him?" Asked Jin. I nodded and got out of bed. I walked down the stairs and went outside. It was dusk and the sky was dark even tho the clock wasn't that much. 

I spotted Hoseok sitting in the middle of the street. "What ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed when I saw a car speeding up in his direction. He looked at me with concern. I ran out and pushed him aside while the car kept driving into the night. I was laying on top of him. "What the actually fuck Hoseok?!" I said. Adrenalin was pumping in my veins. "I-I" He stuttered but shut it. "You could've been killed idiot!" I shouted and started shaking him. "Ow, you're gonna give me a brain damage." He said while I kept shaking him. 

"I don't know what that was but I swear to god, If Jin get to know this. He's gonna lock you up!" I said angrily. I was still on top of him. He smiled. "What are you smiling for?!" I asked mad. "You are just so beautiful." He whispered softly. I blushed. "I-I How can you even say that after what just happened?!" I asked confused. "I wish I could kiss you." He said quietly. I stopped.

Jungkook came rushing out. He saw me on top of Hoseok on the other side of the road. "What in the world are you two doing?!" He shouted angry. "Oh god here we go again." I said and shook my head. I stood up and started walking towards Jungkook. Hoseok grabbed my hand. "Don't leave me." He begged. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Don't leave me for Jungkook"

 "Don't leave me for Jungkook"

I hugged him. Thight. "You know that I love Jungkook?" I whispered. He stopped crying. I could tell that he was hurt. "I know." He whispered back. There was sadness in his voice. I looked him in the eyes. They didn't have that sparkle anymore. I broke him.

"Come guys!" Shouted Jin. "We're going to eat!!!" Yelled Tae while jumping on Namjoons back. "Aren't you too old for piggy back rides?" Groaned Namjoon. "Never!" Said Tae excited. Hoseok dried his tears and tried his best to smile and be happy with the others. "We can still be friends?" I said, trying to comfort him. He nodded quickly. "I'm always gonna be here, waiting for you." He whispered underneath his breath.

"We're coming!" He shouted back and ran up to them. Jungkook rushed over to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. I felt bad about breaking Hoseok's heart. He has always been kind and caring towards me, he deserved better.

I kissed Jungkook on the cheek. "Let's go!" I smiled. He took my hand and smiled back. His hand fit perfectly with mine. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and knew that this was exactly what I wanted, that he, was the one I wanted.

He looked down at me with sparkly eyes and a beautiful smile that lit up my whole world. "Thank you for waiting for me" He whispered and placed his perfect lips on mine. "Gross" Said Yoongi and almost tripped. I had to laugh. "One day you'll get some too" I joked. He laughed and shook his head. 

We walked to a resturant nearby and sat down together and ate. We talked, laughed and had fun the whole night. "Jimin! Stop stealing all the salt damnit" Complained Jin and tried to take it away from Jimin who was holding on to it so dearly. "No- stop it's my salt!" He said and tried to wiggle out of Jin's grip. "Ya'll need to share!" Tae said and tried to grab the salt. "My salt!" Said Jimin and stood up and started running with it. "Come back here!" Said Jin and got up aswell. "These kids." Said Namjoon and shook his head. "Hey! I want salt too!" Said Hoseok and started sprinting after Jin and Jimin.

Tae sat down and laughed, watching them chasing each other. "Damn, it's just salt!" Said Namjoon and grabbed Jimins sweater. "Let go!" Pouted Jimin when he saw the olders catching up to him. We all laughed and ate some more. The clock started to turn to 11 pm and we needed to leave because they closed. We were all walking together down the streets when a black van pulled up beside us. At first we didn't think it was anything important but two guys in black suits.

"Hey stop right there!" They shouted at us. Jungkook instinctively pushed me behind him, shielding me from the danger. "Who are you guys?" Asked Namjoon and stepped forward. "You guys are BTS?" They asked. The boys nodded and one of the guys started pulling Tae into the van. "Stop!" Shouted Tae and tried to wiggle out of their grip. "What in the-" Shouted Jimin and ran up to Tae and helped him. More mens got out of the car and started to grab the boys. I stared terrified and watched them. 

Then suddenly a man tried to grab Jungkook. I screamed so loudly everybody stopped for a second. "STOP!!" I shouted when the man pulled Jungkook closer to the van. Jungkook punched and kicked to get loose. I ran up to Jungkook and the man and kicked him as hard as I could in his middle parts. He flinched in pain, just enough for Jungkook to punch him in the face. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "You need to get out of here." He whispered. I shook my head. "Im not leaving without you!" I said and hugged him tight. One of the mens grabbed me and slammed me into the van. I could hear Jungkook screaming my name before I blacked out.