Good part

I know I already did agree to become Jungkooks girlfriend before the car accident. But it wasn't official, I had just said yes and then the accident happened. My whole world got turned upside down, just like that. 

"And thats about it-" I finished. "Wow- what in the world!? You are like the luckiest girl alive!" Shouted Cho. I could imagine her laying on her back, daydreaming about BTS. "You are dating one of the most famous person in the world do you know that?!" She kept repeating herself over and over again. I giggled. "Shhh" 

"I need to go now, I'll see you later okay?" She said and hung up. I didn't even get to say yes. I sighed and put the phone on the table. Then suddenly it started beeping again. I picked it up, just to find that she was calling me up again. "Whats up?" I asked. "Nova, I need you to come quick." She said nervously and then the line was cut.

Weird. I picked up my coat and put on my shoes and went down to catch the bus. Why did she suddenly act so strange? I could feel my heart begin to race. I checked my phone for news when my heart dropped. On the headline on one of the posters, with bold big legtters. "Cistel Chi Yung has escaped from prison. She was sentenced for 10 years in prison due to attack on BTS. She is dangerous and people has been recommended to stay at home until she is caught again."

I called Jungkook. Please pick up. "Jungkook?" I cried. "Whats up?" He asked concerned. "Please come to Cho now!" I said and hung up. The bus stopped and I got off. It has just been one day since I got discharged from the hospital and now this happens? Will this never end.

Cho's car was parked in the garage. The light's were out and the door was- wide open.

I tiptoed inside and looked around. Her table was lying sideways and one of her vases was shattered on the floor. It looked like a complete mess in here. Like someone had struggled for life. "Hello?" I whispered. No answer. I stepped into the dining room, slowly. There was blood on the floor, but I don't know who that belong to. I walked upstairs and into Cho's room.

Then suddenly I heard something. It came from her wardrobe. My heart was beating like crazy when I threw the wardrobe door open. Cho was sitting, scared and curled up inside. "Cho!"

I ran up to her and hugged her tight. She began crying and whispered. "Run Nova, she's still here somewhere in this house." I picked her up from the floor. Her legs had wounds, If I didn't get her to a hospital she could bleed to death. "Don't worry Cho. Everything is gonna be alright" I whispered while I carried her downstairs in bridal style. She closed her eyes and relaxed a little bit, knowing she was safe. 

When I got downstais Jungkook was standing in the hallway. The sun was shining and he looked like an angel sent from above. I started crying. He took Cho and carried her outside. I walked closer to him. "This is all my fault." I whispered. He stopped and looked at me with warmth in his eyes. "Don't say that"

 "Don't say that"

He patted me on the head. "I think you're strong."

Jungkook carried Cho into his car and I called the ambulance. They came shortly after and picked her up. "I think I need to go with her-" I said and was about to walk over to the ambulance when Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me in. He wrapped his arms around me and sighed. "I'm so sorry this happened to your friend. I am grateful that you both are so strong" He whispered while a tear ran down his cheek and landed on my head.

I hugged him back. He let go and wiped away his tears. "I'm sorry I got so emotional." He giggled and smiled. "Go." He said and started walking towards Cho's house. "What are you doing?" I shouted to him. "I'm just gonna check something. I'll meet you at the hospital" I nodded and stepped into the ambulance.

When we reached the hospital they rushed her over to the emergency room. All I could do was sit in the waiting room and wait. My heart was still beating like a race car and it felt like I would collapse at any moment now. Jungkook came sprinting through the front door with the other members right behind him. He ran up to me and embraced me once again. "I'm sorry it took so long." He whispered. I wiped away my tears. "What are you guys doing here?" I sniffled. "Of course we'd be here for you when you need us!" Said Jin and joined the hug. "Excuse me? Group hug without me?!" Said Jimin offended and joined. Hoseok and Tae looked at each other and began hugging each other while fake crying. Yoongi looked at us, and then at them. He shook his head and giggled.

"Thank you for supporting me" I said with a teary voice and tried my best to smile. 

After a couple of hours the doctor came out. We all shot up from our places and ran up to the doctor. "Is she alright?" I asked concerned. He shook his head. I gasped. My heart skipped a beat, no. Two beats. "We couldn't save her." He said silently. "I-I" I couldn't find my words. Was this really happening? "She lost too much blood and- I'm so sorry for your loss." The doctor said and walked out. I couldn't believe this was happening. 

I fell to the ground. The others were as shocked as me. "N-" Jungkook was gonna say something but cut himself off. Instead he sat down beside me and pat my back. No words, no tears came out. I was completely numb. I just wanted to scream. But couldn't. My heart has never raced faster. All these feelings became so overwhelming I blacked out for a moment, or was it hours? I don't know. All I wanted to do was sleep, and hope that this was all a bad dream I could wake up from any moment now.

"Please don't leave me" I whispered as I closed my eyes.