|●|Aquaphobia{Request}|●|

{{Requested by: MysticMeowzzz

I had a struggle with this oNEIMSORRYITSSHITITRIED- ;-;-;-;-;-;

IhopeyoulikeitanywayIguessIcri-

_______________________________________

   Everything seemed fuzzy, lost, forgotten in her memory. There were staticy glimpses of something, someone, and she was apparently there as well. She couldn't make out what she was doing, or what they were doing, but it looked like she was comforting them before everything had went dark. It was odd, trying to remember something that was deleted away from her memory base, only to have it come back in static fogs around her computer like mind.

   "(Y/n)? Are you all right." Her eyes began to blink rapidly as she opened them, only to see Connor standing in front of her with a concerned look written across his face. The two had been partners for a while, seeing as she was an android that had been assigned to the Lieutenant as well. But she tended to really just follow him and the Lieutenant around like a lost puppy.

   "I'm quite all right, Connor. Where's the Lieutenant?" (Y/n) brushed away all her burdening thoughts and glanced around the place they were at, looking out the windows of the car to see some FBI agents and policemen from the DPD around there.

   "He has left already to co investigate the crime scene. He told me to stay here with you, but however, I cannot do that as it conflicts with my mission." It was then that she noticed he was already outside, holding the door open for her as he was bent down a bit to look at her through the open space. "So shall we go find the Lieutenant now, (Y/n)?" The female android in question only gave a nod to the other android as she slid out of the car, Connor gently closing the door behind her before the two began to walk towards the small crowd of police officers and such.

   "Lieutenant?" Connor's voice alerted the old man of the android's presence, and his face contorted into an annoyed look when he saw them. The grey haired male was currently standing at a bridge, which crossed over a river and many of the officers were crossing over it. (Y/n) glanced over to the other side, only to see firemen hosing down a burning building and an android cuffed near a police car.

   "I thought I told you two to stay in the damn car. Neither of you ever listen, do you?" He rolled his eyes and didn't even wait for either of them to respond. "Anyway, let's go. The deviants already been caught so we just need to grab 'em." With that the Lieutenant began to make his way over the bridge, followed by Connor who tried to catch up to him.

   (Y/n) felt something twist inside her when she had approached the beginning of the bridge, her (E/c) eyes flickering down to the splashing water below that lapped up at the rock on the sides. It was as if she suddenly couldn't move, her L.E.D flashing an alarming scarlet as she remained paralyzed on the spot. The fast moving water below made her feel uneasy, though she wasn't sure why, and it made another image flash through her vision before disappearing as fast as it came.

   "Are you coming, (Y/n)?" Connor's voice made (Y/n) snap her attention to the brunette haired android, only to see him grabbing onto the railing of the bridge as he had stopped walking to look back at her. For a moment she only stared at him, not saying anything as his brows creased in worry upon noticing her flickering red L.E.D.

   "N-no. I- Something's wrong." (Y/n) ran a quick diagnostic over herself, but was confused to see that all her systems were fully operational and functioning correctly. She heard the sound of footsteps and saw Connor walking towards her, till he was directly in front of her now.

   "What seems to be the problem?" His head naturally tilted a bit to the side with his question, and he also ran a quick scan over her to see if anything may have been wrong with her biocomponents and such, which nothing was.

   "I don't know... It says everything's fine, but..." The (H/c)-nette trailed off, her eyes glancing at the rushing water below, a flash of nervousness and fear showing in her eyes that Connor caught onto quite quickly. His L.E.D flickered as he tried to search up what may have been happening, and he found a result, but it didn't seem right because (Y/n) was an android, so she didn't feel anything. And yet he found his gaze softening on the female android as his hand moved to gently take hers into his own, causing her to once again move her focus back to him.

   "Everything will be fine, (Y/n). Come on." Connor gave her hand a small tug as he began to walk onto the bridge again, yet she was still frozen on the spot as she stared wide eyed down at the water again. "You'll be fine." He tried to reassure her again, since he know understood what was actually happening, but she still didn't budge. With a sigh he tried to come up with a different plan, but since she wouldn't move on her own there was really only one thing he could do now.

   Without wasting anytime he let go of (Y/n)'s hand and walked right up to her, getting a slightly confessed look before it turned to shock when he scooped her up into his arms. A blue tint covered her cheeks as her arms and legs wrapped around him to steady herself, while Connor merely began to make his way across the long bridge over the water.

   "C-Connor, wh-what are y-you doing?.." Her voice regulator was shaky and held the tone of fear in it as she was latched onto him with a death grip, but he couldn't even really feel it, so he didn't mind.

   "Getting you to the other side. Please, calm down, you'll be fine." Connor's voice was soothing as (Y/n) buried her face into his shoulder, her eyes squeezed shut to ignore looking at the image below them. He hoisted her up a bit more and kept a firm grip around her midsection, noticing that her stress levels were continuously going both up and down. So he made his way to the other side as fast as possible, earning a amused and weird look from the Lieutenant when he got there.

   "See? That wasn't so bad." Connor gave the female android a soft smile and tried to set her down on the ground, only for a sound akin to a whimper to come from her as she kept her legs locked around his torso and arms around his neck. He blinked a couple of times before sighing softly, and deciding to just sit on the ground and let her cuddle him till she calmed down. He liked it though for some reason, so that was perfectly fine with him. "It's all right, (Y/n). I won't let anything happen to you." One of his hands began to gently brush through her locks of (H/c), continuing to do so when he noticed it was helping calm her. So while Hank went off to investigate and grab the devaint to bring back, Connor stayed with (Y/n), just petting her hair and soothing her with his voice even when she was calm. And he did the same thing again when they had to go back, because he didn't like seeing her so scared, and would do anything to make sure she felt safe, protected, and loved.

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌝
Software Instability ⍓
⌞┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

_______________________________________

{{Its kinda short bleh- sorry- I have a few more requests for this book but then I think I'm gonna start working on some of my reverse au oneshots and requests. :')