|○|Just Dance|○|

It was odd to watch a somewhat old man and an android have a small dance off on a game of Just Dance, but it was extremely amusing as well so it didn't really bother (Y/n) all that much.

   The day started out like any other for the (H/c) haired female; she got up, ate breakfast, cleaned herself up and got ready for work, before leaving her house and walking to the Detroit Police Department in the rain. She didn't really care though, since (Y/n) personally loved the rain and found it quite calming. But she kind of regretted it since once she walked into the Police Department she was prac soaking wet as rain droplets dripped from her hair and clothing, making little spoolshes on the floor as she walked over to her desk.

   Hank was the first to greet her, which of course was with just a bunch of laughter and making fun of (Y/n) for walking in the down pour outside. Connor however greeted her with a more concerned approach, saying something about her body heat before covering her in his jacket, to which (Y/n) found really sweet. Then again, Connor was always sweet to her, that's why she liked him so much.

   Today was surprisingly uneventful since neither (Y/n), Hank, or Connor had to go to any crime scene and just sat at their desks, typing away on some reports for precious cases. Well, (Y/n) and Connor did, Hank kind of just sat around and did nothing except for being his grumpy self like usual.

   Needless to say, at the end of their work shift (Y/n) was extremely bored, "Hey, guys. Want to come to the arcade with me?" (Y/n) suggested with a small smile, earning a tiny scoff from Hank, "For fucks sake (Y/n), the arcade is for kids." He said in an 'are you serious?' kind of voice.

   "But the arcade is so fun!" She whined and gave Hank a tiny pout before turning her gaze to Connor, "What about you Connor? Would you like to come with me?" She asked while smiling happily at the android, to which he gave her a half smile in return.

   "Of course, (Y/n). Although, I don't quite think I've ever been to an arcade before, or heard of one. May I ask what's there?" Connor asked, his chocolate orbs holding an innocent curiosity in them while (Y/n) just grinned at him, "You'll have to just wait and see. We can leave right now since Hank's being a party pooper." She said while giving Hank a 'look', making him roll his eyes.

   In the end (Y/n) somehow convinced Hank to come with them, and by convince she just pleaded for Connor to drag Hank with them, to which he did after some moments hesitation. So when they stepped inside the arcade, somewhat wet from the rain, Hank wasn't all too happy.

   "Hey! We should play Just Dance!" (Y/n) chirped happily while bounding over to a small crowd that was around the game she suggested, clutching onto Connor's jacket she still had on while the two followed after her, "No way in fuckin' hell am I playing this shitty ass game." Hank spat while turning on his heel, about to leave when (Y/n) said, "Oh, okay. I guess you're just too afraid that you would lose old man." She said nonchalantly, causing the grey haired male to tense up in anger and storm back around over to Connor and (Y/n).

   "The fuck did you just say?" (Y/n) grinned while Hank glared down at her small frame, "Nothin', chicken." She replied, thus making Hank even angrier while Connor watched from the side of them, confused at their little quarrel.

   "C'mon Connor, you and me. Let's get this stupid ass game over with." Hank grumbled once the two that were playing the game were done. He pushed through the small crowd and stood on the glowing blue platform with arrows designed into different directions.

   "Coming Lieutenant." Connor said while giving (Y/n) a quick smile before he walked up to Hank, who had to tell the android to stand on the other blue platform since he obviously didn't understand the game.

   "These songs..." Hank grumbled to himself while (Y/n) now stood on Connor's side of the game, watching with amusement as Hank chose a random song and the game slowly began to start.

   (Y/n) laughed softly when she watched Hank slowly begin the follow the dance moves on the large screen, the sensors picking up on the movements other than his feet and either giving him x's, good's, or perfects on his performance.

   (Y/n) couldn't help but giggle slightly at Connor, who stood as stiff as a board and was just glancing between Hank and the screen showing the dance moves and the x's he was receiving, clearly confused on what was happening, "I don't quite understand the purpose of this game, (Y/n). What am I suppose to do? And, what is Lieutenant Hank doing?" He asked cluelessly, turning his attention to the (H/c) haired detective who just gave him a smile.

   "Its simple really, just follow the dance instructions on the screen. That way you earn points and can win the game." (Y/n) explained to the android, who took a look at the screen and tried to process the new information given to him.

   It took a little while before Connor started to follow the dance moves on the screen, making (Y/n) laugh when she saw Hank get more frustrated due to Connor getting all the moves perfectly and not messing up once now that he knew what to do. I mean, he is an android, so what did you expect? It was also kind of amusing to watch Hank get out of breath and more mad since Connor of course had unlimited stamina.

   Of course, Connor won the game in the end, looking confused when he watched Hank storm through the crowd and towards the entrance of the arcade, "Did I do something wrong, (Y/n)?" He questioned while he turned his gaze to the female, watching as she took Hank's place and stood on the blue panel, "No, no. You did nothing wrong, Connor. Hank's just being himself." She said with a small giggle, causing a small smile to tug on Connor's lips.

   "Now, let's go, you and me." (Y/n) stated with a determined look in her eyes, not even waiting for Connor's response as she flicked through the various songs and chose (F/s). She flashed Connor a smile before the game started, to which he returned. They both faced the screen in front of them, the dance moves slowly starting to show up on the screen while they followed each, 'I'll win, for sure.'

   That thought was quickly destroyed in the end when (Y/n) slumped onto the floor after Connor had won yet again, panting and trying to regain her breathing while Connor kneeled next to her, "Are you all right, (Y/n)?" He asked, concern lacing his voice and evident on his features while he rested his hand on her shoulder gently, "Your heart rate has increased and your breathing seems to be erratic and uneven, along with your blood flow pressure increasing as well."

   (Y/n) simply let out an airy laugh and waved her hand dismissively, "Y-yeah, I'm fine... just... really out of... shape..." she said between small pants, closing her eyes and trying to regain her breathing after speaking, "You don't seem to be too out of shape, but by how heavily your breathing is you are certainly out of shape to some extent. Would you like me to take you home, (Y/n)?" Connor asked gently, giving the female a kind and caring look with a tiny smile.

   "Y-you don't... have to, I'll be... fine..." she said while snuggling into Connor's jacket, but even after she said that Connor scooped her up into his arms bridal style and started to head to the front doors of the place, "It would be better off for me to take you home with you in a state like this. And I believe Hank took his car so I'll carry you home."

   (Y/n) mumbled something incomprehensible and rested her head against Connor's chest, a sweet smile formed on her lips while her eyes remained closed, allowing herself to drift off in the androids arms after she calmed her breathing. So she didn't notice the loving look that Connor had on his features when he looked down at (Y/n) in his arms, and how he said softly to himself, "I think I love you, (Y/n)."

{{Is it just me that really wants Connor's jacket? Likebruh- Iwantitplease- prettyplease-}}