|○|Badass{Request}|○|

{{Requested by: Lopraliz
This was so bad I'm sO SORRY- ;__; soIaddedamakeoutsceneattheend, haVe FuN B y E-}}

   Androids, they were finally free to live on their own now and have their own rights just like the humans did. Even with that in mind their were androids here and there that committed crimes, just like humans did. But of course the Detroit Police Department was always there to hunt them down and lock them behind bars.

   (Y/n) (L/n) had been working at the DPD for quite a while now, and was honestly used to having the more hostile casing assigned to her. Now, 'why?', you may ask. Well the answer to that was simple; her skills in combat would and could kick literally anyone's ass. Plus she was a bit on the younger side of all her other co-workers, and had better stamina and agility. That's also why Gavin Reed was her partner, because she could keep his bullshit under control due to his fear of her. {{FeAr Me! *rawr* :3}}

   Anyway, the downside to that was that Gavin had to be with her on all her cases and would also have to come with her to all the crime scenes, but it was funny if she got in a chase and she could watch him struggle to keep up. She hated Gavin with a passion, so she thought it was fun torturing him all the time. With that in mind, let's get on with the story.

   (Y/n) and her idiotic partner Gavin where heading out to investigate a crime scene that happened at a local gas station. The only information they had at the moment was that the crime was most likely done by an android with a human, the crime being that they simply tried to steal the money from the station. So it wasn't the most hostile case (Y/n)'s been on, and to her it also seemed like the easiest.

   She heard Gavin let out a scoff when they entered through the hologram police tape, her (E/c) eyes landing on Hank and Connor, the android that still worked at the DPD even after androids gained their freedom months ago. (Y/n) sighed in annoyance and simply smacked Gavin on the back of the head harshly as a warning not to cause any drama, successfully earning a sound of pain from the man.

   Strutting over to the corpse that was shot in the process of the robbery (Y/n) completely ignored the other two at the scene and began observing the area. She had seen the two often at the Police Department but she was never really close to either. While doing so she heard Gavin start to talk to the two, making her sigh and just ignore it, 'Causing trouble yet again, huh prick?'

   (Y/n), while observing the scene, noticed a thin trail of Thirium trailing to the back of the station, and slowly began to follow after it, which led to the bathroom door. Without hesitation she grabbed onto the door knob and  was about to open it when the door bursted open from the other side. A huff of air left her lips as she fell backwards on the floor, her narrowed (E/c) orbs watching for a split second as the android carrying a human ran out of the gas station.

   Before anyone else could do anything (Y/n) jumped to her feet and dashed after the criminals, ignoring Gavin shouting, "Hey! Wait for me dipshit!" While he ran after her. But while chasing after the two criminals (Y/n) could hear footsteps behind her, confusing her since she knew that Gavin wouldn't have ever caught up to her. With one glance she realized that Connor had followed as well due to Hank's orders, to which (Y/n) scoffed slightly to herself for, 'I don't need help.'

   (Y/n) cursed under her breath as she hopped a fence effortlessly and ran across the street, sliding over a car in the process before landing on her two feet once more. After that she let her speed increase, running even faster after the android and man who ran into an abandoned building.

   (E/c) eyes quickly scanned the building, finding a way to efficiently get to the top of the building in order to cut the criminals off. She glanced back to see Connor right on her heels before she quickly ran over to the outside part of the building that had junk scattered all about. It was risky but (Y/n) jumped onto a small chair before leaping up onto a giant crate and pulling herself up. After getting her footing on that she dashed forward and took a leap to grab onto a metal bar sticking out of the building, using it to swing herself forward into a metal platform that was connected to the building as well.