"We need to do something with that smart ass mouth of yours."

Noooo.....! Not....

"We need to clean it..."
He placed my hand on his bulge.
"...with my cum."

Dammit, Gail! Why?! Why do you do this to yourself?! This backfired times plenty...! 1 - 1.

"Let's get a room."

******

The next day started with a nice breakfast and a little relaxing. Mr. Jackson got some soothing ointment for the pain in my lady parts, and I felt a whole lot better, snuggled up in the crook of his arm while he watched TV. I gave up trying to understand the language, but Mr. Jackson seemed to understand most of it.

"Do you think we'll manage to sell some of them?" I asked, while drawing circles with my finger on his chest.

"Who knows?"

"I sure hope we do, because we're so broke right now, that if we got robbed, they would have to consider it as practising. Or, they'll feel so sorry for us, that they end up giving us money instead."

Mr. Jackson chuckled, and I felt the vibration in his ribcage. The sound of his heart thumped rhythmically in my ear, and made my own heart rate slow down. I lazily let my finger caress the cleft in his chin, and admired his cheekbones and squared jaw line. I could literally drown in this man's beauty.

This thing right here? It made it worth all the things I had to put up with, to love such a complex man. He was quite a challenge sometimes, but I knew for sure, I couldn't live another day without him. He made me both weak, and strong at the same time, and I loved the rush of fire he lit within me, only by his presence.

I tilted my head and kissed his cheek. Short beard stubbles tickled my lips, and his natural aroma gradually turned me on.

No, Gail! No! You can't! Stoooop it!!!

So I did. But not soon enough, because Mr. Jackson had already turned his head and captured my lips with his, and no matter how hard my consciousness objected, they were glued to his like a magnet. I slowly moved my leg in between his, and whimpered a little, both from the pain in my groin, but mostly because of the growing passion in our kiss. Our lips parted and our tongues tasted each other, first gently, but then more greedily.

STOP! IT!! GAIL!!!

But surprisingly, Mr. Jackson was the one who broke it off.

"Don't tease me like that, Gail. I need you to be able to walk back and forth from the truck, and from house to house, with me. And you know I'm not the type to make love. I fu..."

"You fuck. Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

I huffed at the thought of all the hard work that laid ahead of us, and sat up on the bed.

"So, let's get going then."

******

To my relief, the microwaves weren't that heavy to carry, but since we had to walk quite long distances, they sure felt heavy enough. So I was relieved when I could place the huge box down on the ground, as we arrived at the first house. A couple of kids were playing in the garden, and immediately came running towards us.

"¿Quién eres?" one of them asked, and the other one shushed at him.

"¡No podemos hablar con extranos!"

I heard them whisper to each other, but I couldn't hear what, and it didn't matter either, since Mr. Jackson interfered in their conversation.

"Hola, ninos. Nuestro nombre es Bonnie y Clyde. ¿Donde esta tu madre?"