'What.. A prescription?' Tsukishima thought.

Holding the goods he bought earlier with one hand and grasping the paper on the other, the blonde teen began to look for Kuroo Aino.

Searching for a small black-haired girl was simple, really.

Haha, just kidding, hell no. Looking for a black-haired girl in a sea of mostly black-haired people was like looking for a needle in a haystack -- well, at least for Tsukishima, considering he's not someone to put effort onto something not really important.

'Find her for just a piece of paper.. Tch.' Honestly, he doesn't even know why he's doing this. He could have just ignored the cashier guy and went back home. Easy. But there's something, something, that makes him want to find the black-haired midget. Maybe because he wants to tease her; maybe he's just bored. He doesn't really know.

After walking around for like a thousand years trying to locate the female Kuroo, the tall blonde decided to give up. He's made a lot of effort, he told himself, he's done enough. He couldn't find her and that isn't his fault anymore. And he's even tried, which is pretty rare, since he doesn't even like trying itself.

She's gone, and it wasn't his loss at all.

Slipping the tiny piece of paper inside his jean pockets, Tsukishima made his way home.

And that's the reason why the tall blonde can't fall asleep, though he would never admit that.

Ever since he arrived home, he hasn't opened the folded paper. It's none of his business, he kept telling himself; but no matter how much he kept looking away, his gaze would always return to the tiny piece of shit.

Curiosity.

His curiosity was slowly killing him, and he would never admit that too. He couldn't fathom why he's feeling like this. Or doing this. Or anything. Why does he even concern himself with it? He could just read it, then stop involving himself with this shit. He could also just trash it and move on with his life.

But there's just something -- something unexplainable -- attracting him towards it -- or towards her. Once again, he doesn't know.

As though it has its own mind, Tsukishima's hand reached for the paper.

'Don't get too involved,' he reminded himself.

He held the folded piece; a thing this small kept messing with his mind. Just by staring at it, the paper seemed to be screaming, "open me!".

Tsukishima may have stared at it for seconds, or minutes, or hours -- he didn't know anymore. All his concentration were focused on whether he should open it or not.

'A peek won't hurt, right?' He finally decided.

.~*~.~*~.

"I'M HOMEEEEE!" Kuroo Aino screamed to no one in particular, her arms raised in the air as she entered their house.

Yawning, Tetsurou gave her a tired glance before he bade his good night. "I'm gonna sleep now. You rest too."

Aino placed her gym bag on the couch and made her way towards the kitchen. She took a glass from the cupboard and opened the refrigerator.