Chapter 6

A/N; This chapter contains some serious smut.

Selena's POV;

The week went by quickly and before I knew it, it was Friday morning. I was super nervous for the party, especially since Oliver and Matt will be there.. With drinks provided..

I shouldn't be worrying too much, I'll just simply ignore him and just stay with Melanie or one of the other girls for the night. 

I decided to dress nicely to dress nicely today, since I got new makeup I wanted to test it out.

I grabbed a Slayer t-shirt and some black skinny jeans with designed rips in them. Then I added my checkered Toms with it. Hey, you might think I wasn't dressing nicely, but I usually wear sweatpants or yoga pants. 

My phone beeped and it was Melanie.

Can't wait for tonight! We are definitely talking about this in lunch! -Melanie x

To be honest I was also excited. I tried shrugging over my nervousness and swung my backpack on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver's POV;

"I'm hyped for the party tonight!" I said excitedly. I saw Selena walk in taking out her earphones. I haven't talked to her since that day in art.. I wanted to stop messing with her. 

"Me too mate, I'm bringing the hard liquor for the party! It's gonna live!" Matt sounded like a child who was expecting an amusement park tomorrow. 

I chuckled at his excitement. "I wanna get drunk so badly, the room will be spinning." (A/N; GUISEEEE I'm talking about Matt Nicholls, not Kean. Just in case you were wondering(:.) 

The class is really boring, I glanced at Selena, her hair falling perfectly as she wrote. She seemed bored from the lesson, but peaceful. 

"Mate, you okay?" Matt said snapping me out of my stare. 

"Yeah, just thinking about the party." I lied. 

Oliver, stop it. Don't look at her, just keep your attention to the board or Matt. Damn, this is hard.

Selena's POV;

I walked into class, taking out my earphones. I quietly sat down, overhearing Oliver's conversation with Matt about the party. 

They were just talking about how drunk they'd be getting tonight. Oh, joy. 

I just started to write the lesson from the board. My hair tickled my shoulder as it fell over my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly walked to lunch, greeted by Melanie, Sam, Claire, and Mary-Alice. 

"I'm sooo excited for tonight!" I said practically jumping out of my seat. 

"My parents are leaving for their little get away at around 4:30, which gives me plenty of time to decorate my house!" Melanie said excitedly. 

"I'll be coming over at around 5ish, Selena. I'll be fixing you up!" Claire told me, I was fine with it. I honestly needed help getting ready. 

"Sounds good to me!" I told Claire, I was super excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and threw my backpack on my bed and tried on my dress, modeling it once again to see if I looked good in it. I looked pretty decent, I just hated my figure, I was flat all the way down. I only had some boobs, but no butt in my eyes. I didn't really care, I don't think any boys will be talking to me at the party, anyways.