chapter 32

Emma took one look at Harry and already knew he has heard her conversation with Dylan.

She walked over to him, sitting down on his lap, bringing her hands to his shoulders.

"Look at me," She said to him.

Harry looked up into her blue eyes, the blue that he loved so much and sighed.

"I wanted to be the one to tell you," He whispered.

"I know," She replied softly.

Harry's arms came around her waist and he rested his forehead on Emma's chest.

"How did things get so messed up?" He said.

"I wish Harry that you would let me in, and tell me what is going inside this head of yours, maybe then things wouldn't be so complicated," Emma kissed the top of his head.

"I wish Hope wasn't dead, and that my dad wasn't back," He mumbled.

"I know.. I can't bring Hope back, and I can't really make your dad leave, but I can help you with other things, I can help you with Tyler, and I can help you forget your dad is back," Emma ran her hands through Harry's curls, making his breath catch.

"You like that," She smiled.

Harry's POV

I could feel myself harden just from her touching my hair like that, I can't help it. My fingers pressed into her waist as I tried to gain control of my thoughts. We couldn't do it now. Not here, when her father needed to come back home any moment.

I moved her softly making her stand up, and then I got to my feet myself, towering over her. I bent my head to reach her lips for a kiss.

"Come with me," I askex of her, even though it sounded like an order.

Emma nodded in agreement and I was happy. I didn't know where I'm headed but I knew I wanted her with me.

I watched as Emma's eyes left my own and strolled down to my lips, from there I followed them down to my hands, and felt her small fingers slide into my palm and lace with my long ones.

"Ok," I breathed, and we strode out the room and down the stairs. We left the house, without a word between us, Emma following me- no, walking with me without knowing to where, she still came.

I walked aimlessly, but I didn't care. I hade Emma with me, I could hear her little feet padding on the pavement, I could feel her fingers wrapped around mine, but I couldn't see her, I was scared to glance her way.

The cool air was helping me get my head on straight and I could finally breathe right. Emma was probably cold, but I was not ready to go back.

We passed the town's pool and without thinking much of it I pulled Emma after me through the front doors.

It was an outside pool, one which was heated at night.
I knew for a fact the night manger is sleeping or watching a movie on Netflix with his headphones on so we wouldn't get shit from anyone.

I felt the squeeze of Emma's hand when the water came into view. I let go of her hand and took a step closer. Someone forgot an air mattress in the water, but I didn't give it another thought as I slipped off my shoes, and tugged my shirt over my head, throwing it onto the floor next to my shoes. I took off my socks and undoed my belt. I tugged down my pants and stepped out of them.

"Harry," I heard Emma's concerned voice whisper my name, but I didn't take notice, instead I took a few strides and jumped head first into the water.