Summery

"Get the fuck away from her!!" Harry launched himself onto Tyler pushing him away from me. I tried to cover myself with the pieces of ripped fabric, the top he had torn off of me, but there were not enough pieces left to cover up.

"Fuck you! You little shit!" Tyler tried punching Harry but he got away.

"I will show you mother fucker- you don't push me you fucken nitwit!" Tyler came charging- Harry stood himself in front of me so I won't get hurt. My face was marked with black and red, the marks my makeup left when the tears fell down, and the marks of the punches I sustained for trying to fight Tyler off.

"If you touch my sister again I swear I will kill you!" Harry spat at Tyler, venom in his voice. If his eyes could spit fire they would.

"That slut?? She puts out for anyone who just glances her way," Tyler laughed out evilly.

With that Harry threw himself at Tyler, knocking him back, punching his face repeatedly over and over again, drawing blood. I was standing and screaming at him to stop. All I wanted was to go home. I thought Tyler loved me, but he was a loser like all of those other guys who asked me out. I pulled at Harry trying to get him to stop, and off of Tyler. Finally when Harry was satisfied with the amount of blood seeping from Tyler's skin he stopped. Wiping his forehead, a smudge of blood left on his golden skin, Harry finally turned to me. His eyes ran over my crossed arms trying to cover myself up. He took of his jumper handing it over to me.

I took it from his out stretched hands and put it on.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked me nonchalant.

"Just take me home" I said pushing past him. Harry grabbed my arm just as Tyler sat up and pulled out a gun.

"NO!" Harry shouted.

Two shots shook the room, the last things I ever saw, was Tyler's smiling face.