(Isshiki Satoshi X Reader)

=====================================================
       Being the 91st generation student of the Totsuki Academy and the Vice President of the Polar Star Dormitory, (Y/N) used to be a cheerful and active girl in the dorms until... Isshiki saw her changing through the ceiling. It scared her for the entire year of her life during the first year. Now, the 92nd generation students were enrolled into the prestigious culinary school; (Y/N) instantly liked them much to Isshiki's dismay. (A/N: He's jelly ~)
====================================================
    (Y/N) was watering the growing strawberry patch and she was also enjoying the weekend breeze until a fellow junior came to her running.
"(Y/N)-senpai!" It was Megumi calling her.
The h/c girl stopped her work and turned to the bluenette, "Yes? Megumi-chan." She responded.
"S-senpai, could we try your (Favorite cuisine) styled cooking?" Megumi shyly asked.
"Did anyone of the boys bribed you to ask?" She asked suspiciously as she puts down the watering can.
Megumi looked shocked and she looked like she was about to cry, (Y/N) let out a smile and took her hands.
"I know you're not lying Megumi-chan. Let's go." (Y/N) spoke out as she took off her bandanna on her head.

                  ~In the kitchen~

     As (Y/N)was preparing (favorite cuisine), Megumi was nervously looking on the crumbled paper on her hands.

Megumi's check list
• Get (Y/N)-chan to cook (favorite cuisine)
• Then compliment her cooking and invite her to tonight's party at Marui's room
Good luck Megumi-chan, you're my only hope. (Y/N)-chan won't talk to me anymore.
Isshiki Satoshi

"Megumi-chan, here you go. My signature dish (favorite dish)." (Y/N) placed the plate infront of here.
"Thank you senpai. Itadakimas." Megumi thanked her and ate the food.
While Megumi was eating, (Y/N) was suspeious.
   After Megumi was done eating and she successfully got (Y/N)to go to the dorm party, she left in a rush dropping a piece of paper. (Y/N) was cleaning the dishes, she did not noticed someone came in the kitchen.
"Awe, I missed out senpai's cooking." Soma pouted.
"Oh, Soma-kun. Next time maybe." (Y/N) apologetically replied.

~Time skip to the party at Marui's room~
   Marui's room was a mess, everyone at Polar Star was there. (Y/N)was late, Isshiki opened the door.
"(Y/N)-chan. You came come in!" Isshiki happily spoke out.
Her face changed color and she tried to leave but, he stopped her.
"Don't be like that. Come in." He pulled her into the room.
(Y/N) was sandwiched between a drunk Ryoko and Yuki. Ryoko shoved a plastic cup to y/n's face.
"Senpai, drink this~ it's good~" Ryoko slurred.
"Ryoko, you dru-" she got the cup shoved down her throat and she drank the liquid in one go.
(Y/N)'s face was flushed and she started giggling like a mad woman.
"Tee hee hee, Satoshiiii!! I missed chu~" she bubbly spoke out and tackled the half naked teen on the ground and showered him with kisses.
"W-wait. (Y/N)-chan you're drunk." Isshiki spoke out with a shocked tone.
"Wah!! Satoshi hates me! And I always liked you." She sobbed.
(Y/N) was still straddling him and she was hitting his chest while being an emotional drunk. She suddenly let out a giggle and her hands went down to his private area and grabbed his junk.
"(Y-y/N)!" He gasped.
"senpai, no PDA please. If you want to do it with Y/n senpai please do it in your room."Soma snickered.

   Next morning, (Y/N) had a huge hang over and everyone started shipping her with Isshiki and boy was she embarrassed and she swore not to get drunk again.

End