(Soushi Miketsukami X Reader) Make the best of it

It was your first day at The Maison de Ayakashi Complex. Your family was now wanting you to live on your own, and experience new things. But sadly, you didn't want to be there...at all. You didn't want to have any part in the social experiment everyone was trying to pull. It wasn't something you liked, you always lived in closed doors and never cared about the outside very much. Sure you could talk to people, it's just that you didn't like them. They treated you differently for the family you came from, sure you had the luxuries but you could never find someone who liked you for you.

You then closed yourself from everyone else so you wouldn't get hurt. There were some pros to go along with everyone. Like the fact that you would no longer see your strict father and neglecting mother. Thanks to them, you were looking at the tall building from outside, through the car window wishing you were somewhere else. Well, here goes nothing I guess... You waiting for the door to be opened, you thought hard about your future in this new place.

Leaving the car, you weren't sure what was in store for you. All you ever heard were the rumors about the place, nothing more.
"(Y/N)-sama, Let me help you with your bags." Said one of your butlers. Handing over your bags,you sighed. Walking past the gate, you look around. The cherry blossoms were very pretty in your opinion, and the people so far were very kind. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

In the building, you were getting set to check in and receive your bodyguard. At the front desk, you gave them your information, "I'm (F/N) (L/N). I'm here to check in." You told the front desk. He handed you your key, you went to on to the elevator, you were now accompanied by a childhood friend Renshou. "Welcome,(Y/N). It's been a while hasn't it." Even though you never tried to make friends, Renshou and you became friends out of nowhere really and still couldn't figure out how.

"Oh, hey... I didn't think I would have run into you here. How's it been?" You asked. "Pretty good, just wanted to say hey. Hope you liked it here. It's better than that house you once lived in." You sighed, "Yeah, sure..." With nothing else much to say you went outside the elevator and walked to your room. "See you around (Y/N)." Called Renshou.

Walking to your room you felt better about everything. Maybe moving things was the only issue after all. Key, key. Where did I put it? You let go of your luggage and searched around your pockets. Nothing. "Damn, I guess I dropped them. Why me?" Face-palming you shacked your head trying to remember where they could be. "Are you looking for this?" You turned around, only to see a fairly handsome young man wit different eye colors.

He was holding the keys you were looking for. "Oh thank you, I'm glad you found them." You took the keys from him and picked up your bag. "You dropped them when you were coming out of the elevator, and thankfully I saw them." He smiled at you making you feel uneasy. It's not every day you run into someone attractive. "I should be going then, thanks again." Turning around you headed to your door.

The young man was now following you. You thought you were over-thinking things so you stopped. And so did he, You were confused. Why was he following you? Turning around once more, you saw him smiling as he did before. This time with sparkles around him! "Uhhhhh..." He didn't change expressions. "Excuse me? But are you following me?" You asked. "I am." Relived you kept walking. "Wait what?!" The young man was now on his knees, looking as though he was about to propose.

"I am your new Secret Service bodyguard, and I humbly request to serve you,(Y/N)-sama." Starstruck you stepped back not sure what you got yourself into. "Excuse me? Maybe you got the wrong person, I didn't order a bodyguard-" "Am I useless to you? Very well then, finish me." He handed you a sword to do so. "No no no! Where did you even get that?!? Uhh..." That's when you had no other choice, but to take Soushi Miketsukami in as your Secret Service bodyguard.