(Shouto Todoroki X Reader) His Everything

Late at night Shouto had woken up from a dream he had before, it was about his mother hating the left side of him. Carefully not to wake up his girlfriend beside him he sat up and hoped he wasn't making to much noise.

But of course being the kind girlfriend you were you woke up and turned to him, facing him.

"Shouto?" You asked.
"Sorry did I wake you?" Shouto asked.
"No it's good, but are you alright?" You asked.
"I'm fine." Shouto told.

Not believing him with that you signed and knew what had happened, at times this would happen. Even though you both were now in U.A and had moved into the dorms given to you at times the two of you would sneak into the others room and stay the night.

Today was that night.

Sitting up you moved to sit on his lap and brought him into your arms, his head resting on your chest a bit.

"Shouto, listen to me. I know you won't be a man like your father, and your scar? To me it shows just how strong my man is. I'm proud of who you are and what you are becoming. To me your my hero." You told him.

As you said this you ran your hand through his white and red hair, Shouto let a faint smile appear on his lips as he heard the words of his girlfriend. Every time he had bad dreams or doubted himself she would pick him up again.

This girl was his everything.

Wrapping his arms around your waist he sighed and held you close to him, he was glad you were his girl.

"Thank you, (Y/N)..." Shouto mumbled.
"Your welcome, Shouto." You smiled.

Kissing his forehead you moved off him after a few minutes of staying there in each other's arms, laying beside him you snuggled to his chest and closed your eyes for some much-needed sleep.