-24

Malory P.O.V

I can't believe its graduation day. No not for high school. Im graduating collage.

Lets recap.

I went to Texas A&M for the first 2 years. I then moved to Rice University. Little did I know Corbyn was gonna be there.

I went to my dorm only to find out that I share it with Christina.
I had no other option than to move out.

Since there was a rule that says dorms are aloud to be shared with unisex (it means I can share with a guy) (this is not a rule)

I moved to a unisex room and to my surprise, I had to share with Corbyn.

"What the fuuu-" I say.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I live here now. If you want you can move out"

"No they won't let me since I've moved out far too many times"

"Same damnit"

3 years later we graduate. And here we. Little did I know I was getting proposed to.

*Corbyns P.O.V*

I was gonna ask Malory to be my wifey.

After they all called our names I was gonna do it.

It was my time to shine.

*Malory P.O.V*
"Malory. I have loved you since we met. You are so sweet beautiful and amazing. Words can't describe how much I am in love with you. Will you marry me?" said willy.

I was in tears. I love him so much. He was my best friend since kinder and now were getting married.

I shook my head no because I didn't want to ruin our bond.

I explained why I said no. He told me he understans and we went to party.

Im back . is u shishter shook ?????? Lmao-val