-12

That's when he hugged me and kissed me. On the lips. I kissed back with passion. We stopped because we realized we were not home alone. I heard a knock down stairs and I asked if Corbyn could go get it. He said he would and with a kiss he went to open the door. I heard a thud and footsteps. "Corbyn who was that?" I yelled so he could hear me. Dumbest shit I've ever done. The bedroom door opened to reveal my dad. I panicked because I heard a thud and he might have shot Corbyn or worse. "What the hell are you doing here." I screamed. Ashley and Jordan came in rapidly. "MALORY WHY WOULD YOU BRING A CRIMINAL HERE AND WERES CORBYN?" Screamed Ashley. I started crying because I'm related to a criminal.  "GUYS RUN GO CALL THE COPS AND LOCK YOURSELFS TO THE ROOM AND FIND CORBYN AND HIDE. JUST GO I'LL EXPLAIN LATER!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. My dad went to chase Ashley and Jordan but they parted ways. Ashley went to the room and Jordan went downstairs to carry Corbyn. He eventually gave up and dragged me to his car. I kept screaming and crying. Like shit. Where the hell are the neighbors. Aren't they hearing me. I thought to my self. I got dragged into the car and he drove. I tried to pull out my phone but I realized I dropped it. Well now I'm fucked. He turned up the radio. "I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW" I heard the radio blast up. It was a terrible time to play that song. Like right now I'm freaking out and were in an abandoned forest. And we really are alone and holy shit I'm about to crap myself. He pulled up on a house. And I passed out. I woke up to a really cold liquid hit me. I was scared shitless. I cried and he started hitting me. This felt like I'm back at my first house. When he abused me. When I was all by myself. The only thing that came to my mind was that I'm gonna die. I heard sirens and he did one last thing. He pulled up a gun and shot me and him self. I'm going to die...

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday. My power went off and it barley came on. Btw you should read my new book. Lmaoo not really I suck at writing. But enjoy-V