-17

*Malory P.O.V*
I woke up next to Corbyn and we were completely naked.

I got up and started looking for my clothes. I found them and rushed to the bathroom. As I was changing, I felt dizziness and all of a sudden I threw up.

Corbyn was still sleeping and how could he not fucking hear me?!

What does this mean? Could I be pregnant? Im to young! I can't raise a kid!

As thoughts came to my head I had an idea.

Get a pregnancy test you dumb bitch!

I leave the room and run to Walgreens. I buy the pregnancy tests and some candy because candy is life and leave.

I run home and I hear dad talking to someone over the phone.

"TWO YEARS?! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! I GET THAT WE WORK FOR YOU BUT I CAN'T GO WITHOUT SEEING MY KIDS FOR 2 YEARS. Okay fine but pay us extra"

I try to go to the room and he sees me.

"Malory call Corbyn" he says
"Ok"
I run upstairs set the pregnancy test in my bathroom and call Corbyn. We go downstairs.

"Your mother and I will be going to Canada for 2 years. We will be leaving today. Im sorry." he says

"Its okay" I say.

They give us a hug and then they pack.
As they pack I go to the restroom and take the test. I put it in a drawer and leave because they called us.

We say our goodbyes and they left. I run back upstairs to the restroom. I pull the test out without looking in the result.

I flipped the thing over. Tears are coming out of my eyes.

Pregnant

Im gonna be a mother.

hey sorry hope you enjoyed

sike bitch there's more.

I run out of the room and into the kitchen and I forgot that Corbyn was with his friends.

"Oh my God baby are you okay" Corbyn asked.

"Yeah Im fine but I'll talk to you later I have to do somethings" I say as I walk to my car. I go to the doctor.

"Congrats Malory you're pregnant. Can I have your number so I can tell you the gender." I cried. I cried so hard and I hugged and gave him Ashleys number because I want her to do the gender reveal.

I saw Corbyn Jordan and Ashley in the couch watching t.v.

"Jord Ash can I talk to yall?" I asked.

We go to a room.

"So I gave the doctors your number because I want you to do my gender reveal"
"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Im pregnant" I say. they were in complete shock.

"Who's the dad?!"
"Corbyn"
"Does he know?" ask Jordan.

"No but I'll tell him when we do the gender reveal"

I say and go to my room.

Im gonna be a mom

okay for real this time I hope you enjoyed

aha bitch there's more

*One week later*
*Ashley P.O.V*
*Ring*
I pick up the phone. "hello?" I said.
"Congrats Mrs.Besson it's a girl" he says. I thank him and hang up.

I run To Party City and buy some balloons. One of them says it's a girl and the other one says it's a boy.  I go to
Khols and buy her the baby a shirt and I got two necklasses one for her mom and one for the daughter. I then went to Wal-Mart and I bought a piñata and 2 bottles of baby powder and pink food coloring.

I got home and mixed the food coloring with baby powder [idk if this works]
I finished and put the powder in the piñata and I invited the boys and told them to bring baby gifts for her baby.

*Malory P.O.V*
Me and Corbyn went outside. He saw everything and asked me what was going on. I told him to calm down and listen to Ashleys instruction.
"So I need who wants to break the piñata?" Asked Ashley.
"Me" said Corbyn.
She handed him the stick
[like that but pretend it's Corbyn and the things coming out of it is pink dust]

So as he breaks it I get more nervous. He finally broke it and I saw pink dust everywhere.
"I thought there was gonna be candy" he said.
"IT'S A GIRL" I screamed and yelled.
"what?" asked Corbyn 
"Im pregnant" I say
he hugged me and we open the gifts.
Ashley got me a necklass, Jordan got me an outfit for the child

And the boys just got us headbands necklasses clothes Shoes and a brush

I got tired and fell asleep.

this time im done for good. I hope you enjoyed and im not gonna upload the next following week because I have to take a shitty test called the STAAR test. Fuck my life. enjoy- v