-4

*Malory P.O.V*
I heard crying. I turned around and saw Corbyn. "Ugh" I said and tried to walk past him. He grabbed my arm "OUCH" I said. He rolled up my sleeve and was starting to cry. "Oh don't waste your tears, no-one loves me" I said "But I do" he said threw his tears. "Really? Well then why did I heard moaning this morning huh?!" He just gave a blank look. "Exactly" I said and ran away from him. I ran outside the house and went to the park near by. I took my weed out and started smoking. "Malory what the hell?!" I heard someone say. "Who said that?!" I asked. "Look at me and try to remember me" "*Gasp*DANIEL"I said relieved. "Lets go over my pla-" "MALORY" oh shit  "Dani let's go" I said. And here comes Corbyn. "Oh hi Corbyn" he says. "Lets go" says Corbyn. "I'll go not with you though." I said. "What? I am so confused." Said Daniel. "Let me expla-" "EXPLAIN WHAT?! CORBYN THIS CAN'T HAPPEN WERE JUST STEP SIBLINGS" "WHAT ABOUT US?!" "THERE IS NO US. JUST GO HOME" I yelled and he did. Ouch I felt so hurt. "I'll explain it in your house Dani."I said. "Ok" he said. And I did explain. "Wow..." he said. "Yeah..." I said back.
****5 months later****
I've been so hurt lately. I've been sneaking out of my house at night and I've been smoking a lot. Corbyn has a girlfriend now. It hurts me. I dyed my hair brown and dark purple. 

And I've been cutting more than ever and I moved out of the room with Corbyn and I'm staying in my own room that's connected to the roof

And I've been cutting more than ever and I moved out of the room with Corbyn and I'm staying in my own room that's connected to the roof. I started drinking to. Ok I'm underage and everything but I just don't care. My family don't eather. One night I went to the roof and was drinking. I started singing a bit. I then started crying. "Why is my life so hard. What happened to me?" I asked myself. "I still love her. What am I supposed to do. She's my step sister?!" I heard someone yell. Oh boy time for another rollercoaster of heartbreak.

Enjoy. Goodnight-V