-10

*Corbyn's P.O.V*
I couldn't belive her. She had a sister.
"What happened to her?" I ask...
*Malory's P.O.V*
"What happened to her" asked Corbyn
*Flashback*
"NOOOO" Five year old me yelled. I started to cry as I saw her lifeless body hang in the room. I cried harder. My dad comes in and starts hitting me "IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD." Yelled my stupid dad. I cried. I'm gonna miss her.
*End of flashback.*
I told Corbyn who collapsed down into tears. We hugged each other and I went to the store to buy something. I saw my stupid ass stepdad with my stupid ass mom. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the exit.
"Hey ma'am I think we know each other." Said a tall man "Well who the hell are you?" I asked impolitely. "You're dad" he said. I was so so shocked. "Miss me slut?" He asked "No why would i bitch?" I asked. He hit me in the head with a rock. I was bleeding but the I started the car and went home. I went to Corbyn's room to find him with Aspen. "Oh bad timing." I said. I walked away and started crying. I went to my room and ate. What I saw in the news just ruined me.  "Criminal James Vincent Lowe is on the run and is looking for his daughter." I cried.

Sorry I didn't upload fast. I have school and had asd [After school detention] anyways look at the pic on top and it says a text from lovey James. She made a song with Daniel. I'm legit crying. Hope you enjoy [sorry it's short. Stupid homework smh]-V