-5

I woke up on the roof and the just remembered. Ughh the beer I thought to my self. I pushed it out of the roof and it broke. I always do that to hide my evidence. I walked downstairs and I forgot I was smelling like beer. I found a note.
Corbyn and Malory,
Your mother, Ashley, and I went to hawaii. It's for business and Ashley had to come because she's underage. We love you. See you in 3 months. -Mom&Dad&Ashley.
Ugh great 3 months with a heartbreaker great.
*3 hours later*
I came home from grocery shopping. U bought my beer and my weed. [AGAIN DON'T DRINK AND SMOKE]
I heard screams inside. I walked in and a girl said "I CHEATED ON YOU?! WHO THE HELL IS SHE" Said a girl with blonde and brunette hair. "SHE'S MY SISTER. NOW GET OUT" Yelled Corbyn. She left and he cried. I gently put the bottles down and hugged Corbyn. "Hey look at me. It's going to be ok. Y'all weren't even ment to be. If she's happy you should be too" I said with a little smile. He smiled back. "Thank you." He said "You went to the store?" "Ye-yeah" I said panicked. "What did you buy" he asked as he went toward the bag. He pulled it out. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" "It's for mom and dad" I said worried "THEY DON'T DRINK""Shit I forgot." I said and snached the bottles and ran. "I FORGOT MY WEED" I accidentally said loudly. "YOU FORGOT WHAT?!" He yelled madly. "Nothing" I hid my bottle under my bed and sprinted towards the living room. He was in the couch and I just ran to the kitchen. I got the weed and I was about to run but he caught me. "Aw shit" I said. "Give me the weed." He said "NO" I yelled and ran to the room. I tripped on the last staircase and I hurt my ankle. "Ow fuck"I said. Corbyn walked up to me and carried me bridal style to my room. He set me in the bed he started looking around the room for the beer and eventually found it. He also found my edibals. He threw them away but I managed to steal one. I opened it when he wasn't looking but he turned around and snached it. I fell asleep.

Sorry I didn't upload. I got grounded for talking back to my mom [Don't talk back to y'all parents just give them a break after all you came out of her pu- yeah] But hope y'all enjoyed also happy 2018 I hope y'all have a great year.-V