-3

This chapter is only gonna be Corbyn' s P.O.V continue... 

I woke up and wanted to go to the store. Malory was sleeping peacefully in my bed. I love her. I did not wanna wake her to tell her I was going to the store so I wrote her a note *From the chapter before this one;)* I got up and left. I saw a really cute girl at the store so I introduced myself and invited her over. We went in the house and we started talking. And shit got from 0 to 100 really fast. I did not know a little kiss could turn into a make out session and from a make out  session it turned into sex. We finished our make out sesion and she left. Malory got here. Damn she's cute. "Hey Malory" I said. She ignored me. That's weird. I heard my step mom call me. "Go to the store with Malory please?" She asked. "Ok" I said. I went to the car and started it. I was waiting for Malory. "Hey Malory." He said. She had her ear buds plugged and she could listen. "Hey I was thinking if you would love to go to the movies with me?" I asked she looked at me and looked at the window "OK WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" I yelled. She blasted the volume of her phone higher. "That's it." I said and took her phone, unplugged the ear buds, and threw them out the window. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She yelled "JUST AWNSER MY GODDAMN QUESTION." "NO" "GET OUT OF MY CAR" I yelled instantly reggreting it. "OK I DIDN'T EVEN WANNA GO TO THE STORE WITH YOU" She yelled and got out. I turned around and went back to my house crying. I love her. She got back and heard her yell at her mom. She went to our room and I was sitting in her bed. "I'm sorry" I said with a sadness in my voice "Do me a favor and fuck off." She said angrily and got her guitar. I wanted to cry but then I questioned why does she have a guitar?  I went to the roof and I heard her sing. (She sang that song.)

It was breathtaking. She started to cry.  She rolled up her sleeves and revealed something. Something that made me mad and sad at the same time. Something that I hate to see. I saw her cuts...

Enjoy-V