-6

*Nigtmare Island [yes I call it that]*
Malory P.O.V
"JONATHAN WE'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS. YOU'RE AN ABUSIVE BITCH. YOU CAN'T KEEP MALORY" My mom hesitated to say "SHE'S MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL BEAT THE LIVING HE'LL OUTTA HER BECAUSE SHE RUINED MY LIFE" He hit my mom. "NOOO" I yelled [A/N if your parent tells you this just say well then why the fuck are you in it or just say it's not my fault I forgot the condom. Trust me my bichass dad told me that and he tried to apologize. I said no he called me a price of shit and I told him that and I made that bitch cry. Lmao back to the story]  my head and started crying. He noticed me and I tried to run away. "NOO AHHHH HEEELP M-EE" I screamed so loud. My mom was uncontious. "NOO-"
"NO-" I yelled waking up from nightmare island. I accidentally woke up Corbyn. I started to cry. "Baby girl what's wrong" he asked worried "Nothing I just had a nightmare" I said with tears running down my face. "Baby girl what was nightmare about?" "Mmm-my pp-past" I said in between sobs. "Oh baby girl I'm so sorry" he said and hugged me. We just cuddled and talked and then we fell asleep. I woke up next morning to A note on my forehead. "Baby girl. I went to buy new shoes at the shoe carnibal. See you later baby -Corbyn"
"*sigh* I love him so much. I made breakfast and jammed out to 21 savage all day. I heard the door open. I was gonna say hi to Corbyn. I stop dead in my tracks to see that girl with the brunette hair. He didn't go to the shoe carnival. He went to the hoe carnival. [Ellen reference] I cried and he saw me and said "GO YOU DUMB BITCH" he said. "Oh so you went to the hoe carnival just to get another how? Damn Corbyn I can't believe you right now." I said laughing threw my tears. [CRY BABY CRY BABY BUT I DON'T FUCKING CARE No? Ok bye] "I-I don't mean it I'm sor-" "you're Sorry? No bitch wanna know why? Because you hurt me and it's not fair. And you yes the burnette have fun fucking my brother because that's what you want right? And Corbyn we are just step siblings so don't even try to make a move." I said and my tears were gone. I ran upstairs. I called Daniel.
D= Daniel M=Malory
D: Yo
M: Hey let's hang
D: K what time?
M: 5:30? [A/n it's 5:00 for then]
D: K see you in 30.
M: K baii
*end of call*
I put on my red crop top with my joggers, jandals, and did my makeup

 M: K baii *end of call*I put on my red crop top with my joggers, jandals, and did my makeup

[A/N Ignore the booty shorts]
I

just walked out and saw him crying. "Baby I'm sorry" he told me "Don't fucking call me that you whore" I said and left him crying. I felt like my heart shatter into a million pieces like a plate being dropped. I hang out with Daniel. God I love him.
"Hey I've been meaning to tell you something." He said "yeah?" I ask "Willyoubemygirlfriend?" He said so fast "YESIWOULDLOVETO" I yelled. He laughed and hugged me. He gave me a ride back home. I opened the door and said goodbye. "MALORY WAIT" He yelled and I just jump into his arms and kiss him. [A/N like DJ and Matt from fuller house. But I go with #teamsteave because I mean c'mon there goals]

"I was gonna say i love you but that works to" said Daniel with a cheesy smile. I laughed and went inside. "*sigh* Ughh how I am the luckiest person alive right now?" I questioned and went to bed.

I'm in love with Daniel James Seavey...
But I can't get Corbyn out of my mind. Oh no why is it this hard?

I hope you enjoyed. Also quick question. What are your thoughts of Logan right now. Honestly he was a dick for doing that. I started crying when i saw the body because  before Logan uploaded the video my crush  committed suicide. He was only 12. He didn't even live a full happy life and his last words to me were "I know you love me and I love you. Never forget that". So yeah. Tell me your thoughts on him. Also not even one month and were almost to 100 reads. Damn... I would like to dedicate this to Bertha [My kinder bestie who died] My crush, my parents, my siblings, and y'all because if it wasn't for yall, I wouldn't even be doing the thing I love the most. Writing. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed-V and remember stay strong for your family, friends, and others because, it will make life easier trust me. Thanks for reading good night. Love yall💘