-2

"Dada" I said sadly. He just walked out. With a woman. 10 years later. I am now 13. I started cutting because I was depressed. My dad came in and..
Boom I woke up.
*3:30 A.M*
I got my blade and went in the restroom. My mom don't pay attention to me and she don't know I cut. I stoped and cleaned up the mess and put my hoodie back on. I leave and see Corbyn. "Can't sleep?" He asked. "I could it's just a nightmare" I said. "Oh" he said. "Hey come to my bed" he said. I panicked. "Ok" I said. He kissed my cheek. "We didn't finish our game." He said. "Oh Yeah" I said. We continue to play and he starts to put his hand on my waist. I actually like it. "Oh fuck I can't take it anymore, I have a crush on you" said Corbyn. He smashed his lips into mines. I kissed back. "I like you too. But what about mom and dad?" I asked. "Ok let's just keep this a secret." He said. "Ok" I said. We feel asleep in each others arms.
*Next Morning*
I woke up and noticed that Corbyn was gone. I saw a note. "Malory, I went to the store so I can get a few things. I'll be back soon. Love you, Corbyn."
I got up and saw that everyone was gone. I put on my hoodie and some joggers and ran.
*T I M E S K I P*
I got home. No-one was here expect Corbyn. Just as I was about to walk in the room I heard moaning. It was Corbyn and another girl. I started crying. I walked out of the house and just ran for the rest of the day. I got home and saw Corbyn on the couch. "Hey Malory" he said. I ignored him and went to the room. I took a shower and got dressed. I got my blade and started cutting *Please Don't Cut You Are A Queen And A Queen Don't Cut*
I cried and went to get some ice cream. "Hey Malory can you go to the store with Corbyn?" Asked my mom. "Ughh fine"I said because there was no ice cream. I got in Corbyn' s car and put on my ear buds. "OK WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" Yelled a very pissed Corbyn. I blasted the volume higher. "That's it" he said and snached my phone, unplugged the ear buds and threw them out the window. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I said. "JUST AWNSER MY GODDAMN QUESTION" He yelled. "NO." I yelled. "GET OUT OF MY CAR" "OK I DIDN'T EVEN WANNA GO TO THE STORE WITH YOU" I yelled and with that I left, ran to the, bought the stuff and new ear buds, and called an uber. He drove me home. "Princess what happened" asked my mom. "Leave me alone" I said softly "What?" "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE." I ran upstairs and a very sad Corbyn was on my bed. "I'm sorry" he said "Do me a favor and fuck off." I said and got my guitar. I went up to the roof. I started playing my guitar and thinking to myself why am I living such a shitty life?

Uploading twice today cause why not? ~ E N J O Y ~ V