The longest day

"ughh, Babe, im bored" Austin said, throwing a basketball in the air while laying on the foot of my bed.

"Well do something, we're in Hawaii for a reason " I said not looking up from my laptop.

"I wanna do something with you, what are you so busy doing anyways " he pouted.

Did he really just ask me that question ? -_-

I sighed and looked away from my laptop, "What's happening next week Saturday "?

"Uh.....um....." He stuttered.

"ughh, its my birthday dumb ass, and I hope you're giving me a present" I said, slapping him upside the head.

"did you just hit me?"

"yup" I said popping the 'p' and looked up at him innocently, making him chuckle.

"You're playing with fire" he said seductively, climbing on top of me, and hovering over me.

He leaned in until our lips was just an inch away. I could of feel the mintyness (not a real word) of his breath brushing my skin.

I stupidly closed my eyes, until they snapped back open as I bust out laughing when he started tickling my side.

DAMN, why am I cursed with being soo ticklish!

"bahaha, S-STOP AUSTIN" I said making him discontinue.

"can I have a kiss?"

"No! why would I give a big meany a kiss, you already teased me" I said, playfully pouting and sticking out my tongue.

"Very mature " He teased. A wide grin spead across his face as he continued to tickle my sides.

"O-ok, bahaha, OK!" I hollered and felt Austin lean down and give me a.....- brush on the lips?

"I thought you wanted to kiss me?" I said confused.

"And I thought you didn't wanna kiss a big meany" He said mocking my voice.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him over, making me on top and leaned down giving him a passion filled kiss, feeling him smile between our lips.

I pulled back after a minute and looked at Austin's smirking face. "Wow, I like it when you take control ".

"Eww, you disgust me" I said getting off and going back on my laptop.

"Yea but you love me so, I WIN!" he snickered, getting of the bed and out the room.

Ugh, he's right.

again.

*rolls eyes*

------------------------------

"Hurry up abri" Austin yelled from behind closed doors.

"wait, im still changing " I hollered back.

I heard a hopeless sigh and groaning, making me giggle at Austin's whining. "Don't be like that babe", I said, putting on my cheetah print bikini with the pink lining.

This afternoon, me and Austin are going to a yacht party.

I know we haven't had the best experience with yachts (on candie's yacht), but thats in the past now and me and Austin's relationship got even stronger,  nothing could....probably..... break it.

hmm...

"Are. you. done." Austin said clearly frustrated. I laughed and opened the door to a frowning Austin.