A day at sea

I woke up to the cool morning air, shielding my eyes from the sunlight seeping through the Windows.

I lovee Saturday's, I mean who doesn't anyways?

I slipped out of bed eagerly, excited for later events. Its not every day that someone like me gets to go on a yacht.

I went over to the bathroom to do my hygiene things and went downstairs with a new t-shirt and grey baggy sweat pants.

"hey, Mike" I said hoisting myself up to the counter. He didn't reply so I just continued staring at him cooking breakfast for us.

ya he still cooks for me even if his mad self is pissed, he's just that nice.

silence.

I HATE SILENCE!!! why couldn't he yell at me and get this over with! This is the worst punishment he could've given me. Why not take my car, phone, and laptop. or even prevent me from continuing Austin's and I relationship....... Nahh.

He won't even give me the time of day to discuss this. All the silence is doing is killing me, emotionally, inside .

"you can't ignore me forever" I said truthfully.

"I can" He muttered, setting a plate of eggs infront of me.

"HA, but you just replied, so you lose" I said looking at his annoyed expression.

"come on, how am I suppose to explain this situation if you won't even let me" I whined.

"Because the thought of you even dating that man-whore, piss me the fuck off" Mike snapped.

Mike hardly ever curse at me, unless he's really mad or pissed off.

"sorry" he apologized before storming out the kitchen.

I ate my breakfast in silence, pondering over what just happened, before heading upstairs to get ready for A day at sea, on candie's parents yacht.

I pulled out my favorite bikini from the Victoria's secret swim line, It was a white fringe top with tie-dye bottom, giving it a sexy artistic look to it.

I slid them on before adding a plain white t-shirt and high waist jean shorts. As I searched through the closet for my flip flops, I heard a manly voice calling my name.

I walked out of the closet barefoot, with one flip flop in my hand and seen a smirking Austin at his window frame.

"Hey Austin " I said finding the other pair under the bed. I threw them on and turned towards Austin, who was just staring.

"what " I questioned him, getting a little self conscious.

"you just look..... I don't know, distracted "? Austin said, his sea blue eyes searching mines.

I broke away from his intense stares and laid on my bed, im pretty sure I could've see everything in my room when I come over his house.

He sighed loudly,"Mike's still not talking to you, huh" Austin said after a minute of silence went by.

"yah, but hey, don't let this ruin your day, its really not important " I replied. By now I have already sat up on my bed.

"Abrianna, I care about you, this is all my fault, but I guess we can drop it for now" Austin said with an half-smile.

"Austin, you make it so hard not to want to kiss you" I said with a smile.

"I know im sexy as hell, but wow, can't control your hormones anymore " Austin teased.

"your ass is lucky we have these houses separating us, or else, you was gonna have them balls detached from your body" I muttered, rolling my eyes.