When he returns part 1

(a/n, this chapter is going to be long so this part and the next is going to be one chapter. this is why it took soo long to update.

also don't forget to search up Austin's character:  sean O'Donnell, i also changed how he looked like so instead of green eyes it will be Crystal blue)

I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock for the third time and rolled over.

"Nah abri, this have been the third time you turned off your alarm, go get ready before your late" I heard Mike voice say not too far.

I lifted my head to see Mike leaning against the door frame. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I pulled back my comforter.

"shut up" I grumbled and went into the bathroom. I heard a chuckle before my door closed.

I stripped down and hopped in the shower, comming out after 10 minutes. After brushing, I exited my bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and went into my closet.

I picked out a white and navy nautica shirt, dark blue jean shorts, and threw on my navy Toms.

I quickly grabbed my purse and made my way downstairs.

-------

"YOU'RE WHAT", candie yelled doing this weird dance she called her happy dance.

"shut up, Austin asked me out that day I went to the hospital, and I had missed school yesterday and Austin came over to hang out" I said simply, I don't know whats soo special about Austin.

"How can you be so calm, HE'S AUSTIN, which means the whole school, female part that is, is going to go after you" she said as we sat down in first period biology.

"Trust me, the only person who knows is you, im trying to keep it on the down low".

-------

As I walked through lunch, the usually noisy cafeteria was utterly quiet and all I heard were whispers going around .

what? did i miss something?

"Hey babe" Austin said from behind, wrapping his arms around me and leaning over before giving me a big fat kiss.

I heard half of the cafeteria gasp, the girls, of course. Im really pissed off right now.

Austin knew I didn't want people to know about our relationship, I TOLD HIM LAST NIGHT!

I unwrapped his arms from around me and stormed out the cafeteria. Austin always has to be the one with the attention.

I went into the hallway and stopped, leaning on my locker. I know Austin's gonna come.

As if on que, Austin came running through the hallways, and over to me.

"What the fuck is your problem " he said out of breath.

"My problem is you Austin, I told you last night to you know, do exactly the opposite of what you did in there a few seconds ago" I said gesturing to the cafeteria doors down the hallway.

"Does it really matter that our relationship is out there? I just wanna show you off, you're special to me"

Aww that's-

FOCUS ABRI!

"What part of keeping our relationship a secret don't you understand " I spat a little harshly.

"The secret part" he smirked while shoving his hands in his pockets.

"ughh, I cant handle this Austin "