The set up

"Please tell me she's alright "

"why are you even here, I bet you're the cause of this, I knew I should of never even let her see you for the first time or maybe, THIS wasn't going to be going on right now"

"you're NOT her dad, STOP TELLING HER WHAT THE FUCK TO DO"

My eyes fluttered open to see me in and hospital bed and all these itchy gadgets on my arm. The machine hanging over my head kept beeping and I see everyone in all my family and friends sitting there looking sad as ever.

I was surprised to see my three cousins and my mom's twin there who lived all the way in Florida, what are they doing in California?

I noticed my mom there in the corner crying her eyes out.

I looked to the sight where the loud arguing came from and seen Austin arguing with an clearly pissed Mike.

I groaned in pain from the throbbing headache and all the arguing came to a stop. Now all eyes are on me.

Mike rushed over to me and I smiled at how shocked his face looked.

"BABY SIS" he said than planted a warm kiss on my forehead.

I let out a small chuckle. I can't believe everyone really came to see me. especially my mom, I thought she was at work.

I glimpsed over to Austin, who was glancing at me, his Crystal blue eyes full of guilt and sadness.

did he really think that he was the one who caused this?

I think I owe Austin an explanation.

"Hey guys" I said and everyone averted their attention to me.

"I have to speak with Austin  ".

They all shrugged and continued their conversation.

I rolled my eyes. "Alone"

"Ohh". Everyone left the room, leaving me alone with him.

"Austin, I think I owe you an explanation" I said mentally preparing the words that are about to roll off my tongue.

I felt warm, soft lips against mine and I froze. Is Austin really kissing me right now?

He pulled back wide eyed, worry flashing all over it.

"I-Im sorry, I-I didn't- " He stuttered with his face as red as an tomato.

He sighed deeply and put his face in his hands. i can tell he's embarrassed, and im the cause of it because I didn't kiss him back.

I reached up and removed his hands from his face. He looks so adorable when he's embarrassed and gloomy.

I pulled him down and smashed my lips on his. At first he tensed up wide eyed, but quickly relaxed, closing his eyes, he moved his lips against mines .

Its something about this kiss that just gives me butterflies in my stomach. the whole few seconds of the kiss felt magical. It was not like the usual sloppy kiss that guys gave me. I felt something that I've been longing for.

Love

I dug my fingers through his soft black hair pushing him closer, locking the small space between us.

"ouch" I groaned when his arm accidentally pulled one of the cords attached to my arm.

He pulled away, blushing like crazy, leaving me with a heated face once again.

"ok, umm....... about the explanation "

---------

"So Layla is planning revenge on you with someone else and you don't even know her?" Austin questioned .

"Yes, im just soo confused".

I just finished telling Austin about why I had a panic attack . I found myself telling him about the note, cory (my abuser back in Chicago and ex boyfriend ), my dad getting killed, my mom filling her head with work to forget the memories, Everything.

Im happy I did too because Austin's a very good listener.

We sat there in a comfortable silence, just thinking everything though.

"what are we"  found myself asking out loud. My eyes widened and i felt my face getting hot.

Austin smirked. "what do you want us to be"

I hate how he always find a way to turn a question to me, but I also love it. I know im confusing.

"I want us to be........um" I trailed off feeling my face getting even hotter at the thought.

"I'll make it easier for you, Abrianna would you like to be my girlfriend "?

"No" I said flatly, I knew it would make him pissed.

"w-what" he said with a blank expression.

I don't think he ever got rejected before, so his reaction was pure funny.

"Austin im just playing, yes I'll be your bae, but try to control your hormones, I know im sexy" I said jokingly.

He smiled and came over to me. He bent down and brushed his lips softly against mines.

I pulled his head down to a real kiss and he pulled back smirking. "who can't control their hormones "?

"Oh shut up" I replied kissing him again and this time he kissed back.

-------

Waiting hours are over and I just closed the tv.

Im extremely exhausted from the events today.

As I'm sleeping I heard whispers and i felt like I was being watched.

its probably just the nurses.

I opened my eyes and see that im in complete darkness, with only the light comming from under the door.

in the dark?

i turned on the flash light on my phone and moved the light across the room.

the room was empty and safe. I flashed the light towards the bathroom that was infront of my hospital bed.

even if the room is empty I still have that same strange feeling of someone watching me.

Its probably just my sleep deprived mind hearing things.

I fell back to sleep quickly, not hearing anymore strange sounds.

(a/n, hey loves, how do you guys feel about the new upcoming couples, vote and comment for don't bring home a white boy)