The party

As we walked through the park, i noticed how all these people here looked bad ass and like delinquents.  they were all drinking and smoking and i know they are underage.

Austin took me over to a group of friends and started a conversation, not even bothering to introduce me.

he started  talking to this guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. the boy looked handsome but he also looked like someone you wouldn't want to mess with.

"who's this"? i heard a feminine voice thick with attitude say. I  turn to see a blonde girl seizing me as she clung on to Austin's arm.

"Oh this is abrianna, my neighbor " Austin says as he tries to squirm out of the girl's strong grip.

"oh, and why is she here" she spat rudely.

Bitc-

" shut up Britney,  leave the girl alone" i hear a different voice and i see the girl that was standing next to the boy Austin was talking to.

I noticed the boy's hand around the girl's waist as she slid out of his grip.

"come on, abrianna " the girl said a took me away from there.

"hey don't listen to Britney, she's just a stubborn little brat" she said as we walked. " im Emma  by the way".

"well thanks Emma, whats that girl problem anyways "

"well i don't know, maybe its because Austin is the only one here that haven't been in between her legs. and the sad part is, my boyfriend shane, doesn't even notice that his little sister is a whore" Emma said shaking her head.

"oh wow they're brother and sister, i knew i seen a resemblance" i said shocked.

"yup, and i know shane's gonna be pissed when he finds out, he kinda have anger issues, but im like his kryptonite . but enough about me, what's really going on between you and Austin " she said jabbing me in my ribs with her pointy elbows.

I choked on my own spit as this caught me of guard.

me? like Austin?  i don't think so.

"oh no no no no no, we're just neighbors,  i don't even consider him as a friend " i said and emma looked taken aback.

why are you so surprised, Austin's a hoe

"wow, you might be the only girl who haven't thrown their self to him yet. you've earned my respect "

i smile at that. even if i don't know the girl, shes still cool.

after an hour plus of talking with Emma about pointless things, and all the thinks her boyfriend taught her into doing, we decide to go back to the group.

we walked back to the group and Austin looked sort of happy to see me.

"lets go, you know it's getting kinda late and your brother wanna rip my head off" Austin says telling the truth.

i know Mike, he would .

"okay Austin , bye Emma" i said giving her a hug and got death glares  from Britney.

wow if that could of kill, i would of be 10 feet under.

im surprised how fun Austin friends ae and how non bitchy he was being today.

but i know it's not going to last, by tomorrow the same pain in the ass Austin will be back.

-----

i sneaked up stairs to my room paising the lord that i haven't been caught and took off my clothes.

i changed into my booty shorts and a huge baggy t-shirt that covered me like a dress and slipped into the sheets.

today was good but now im exhausted.

"goodnight"  i hear Austin's voice through my window just as i was about to fully close them.

"good night Austin " i wispered and quickly fell asleep.

(a/n, sorry took long to update, I've been working on a new book that i think you'll love.