5 ✔️

CHAPTER FIVE :

Double Trouble

It was a normal Friday afternoon for Jin and his sons. They just got home ten minutes ago, coming from their school and they are quite exhausted. The six children are currently doing their homework in their respective rooms, bringing silence that is quite rare nowadays to ever occur in the household.

Except for the fact that there are Jimin and Taehyung living in the same household.

The twins sat on the dining table, bickering while their papers are laid out with their large pencils scattered. Their father was nowhere in sight, making the twins blow raspberries and babble playful words at each other, making no progress on their assignments or homework.

"Mochi."

"Gushi boy."

"ITS GUCCI!"

"Hehe. Gushi. Mmm sushi."

"ITS GUCCI, YOU LITTLE MOCHI."

"Stop calling me mochi, gushi sushi boy."

"Shhhhhhhhhh!"

"Rawr." Jimin started to growl at Taehyung, who growled back and shifted from his seat to lean closer to his twin with a 'threatening' aura. "Mochi boy is no match for Gucci boy."

"Oh—oh yeah! With your wittle Gushi bags and man purse?" Taehyung's eyes twitched, clicking his tongue and about to push Jimin out of the seat, if it wasn't for Jin who stepped in to stop the twins' little fight.

"Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung." The twins flinched violently and looked at their father guiltily, whose eyes literally are glowing in anger. "A-a-appa!" Taehyung cried out, Jimin biting his lip as he stared silently. Taehyung could feel his chest tighten and tears brim on his eyelids, the feeling of shame overwhelming him and his twin. Their father doesn't look like the type who will easily forgive them, based on how pissed off he looks, but Taehyung couldn't do anything but sniffle.

Jin saw this, and kneeled down in front of them and sighed. "You two better do your homework—" Jin narrowed his eyes, bringing up his hands and the twins flinching slightly. "—or else the two of you will get the rest of it. Jimin swallowed. "T-the rest of wha?"

Jin didn't answer, and instead scooped Jimin out of his seat and unto the couch, almost throwing the smaller twin on the furniture and his fingers started tickling his sides. "I won't stop until you say it, Jiminie." Jin cackled, watching Jimin scream and laugh while kicking his little legs up on the air, Taehyung giggling on his seat as he watched his twin getting tortured.

"What will Jiminie do later, huh?"

"A-a-appa! P-pwea—HAHAHA!"

"Please what, Jiminie?"

"P-pwease—HAHAHA! J-jimi—Jiminie will do his homeworkie!"

Jin stopped his ministrations, now tackling Jimin with kisses that made the small child giggle. "Appa! Sthap~" Jimin almost squealed as he felt feathery kisses on his chubby cheeks, Jin laughing as Jimin tried to push his face away. "Jiminie will do his homeworkie, appa!"