"What makes you think that? I'm not a good girl. I've done too many things that are considered illegal."

"Oh haven't we all." Taehyung said while leaning against the Dragon's Nest outside wall.

"So what's the plan?" Jimin asked.

"We mess with a little certain somebody." Nayeon smiled evilly.

"Who?" The Triple Threat all asked in unison.

"Veronica Lodge."

...

"So what are you going to do now?" Mingyu asked the girl.
"I'm going to count the clouds."
"But it's already dark?"
"There are still clouds when it's dark. You just can't see them silly!" She giggled.
"Why not count the stars?"
"Because when I count the stars it makes me feel like I should punch someone." She said plainly.
Mingyu backed away a little. Maybe his instincts were right the first time. She is crazy.
"Aw don't back away like that! See you already hate me. I told them not to say anything bad to scare you away."
"Them?"
"The voices in my head."
"Voices in your head?"
"Yes. They tell me what to do and what to say. Or at least the good ones do. The ones that control my thoughts don't have good things to say. They have a hunger and need for pain."
"Ok...." Mingyu needed to go. To get as far away from her as possible.
He grabbed his bag and started to run off.
"Wait!!!!"
He didn't look back. He could be at serious risk here.
"I didn't even tell you my name!!! It's Mira!!"
This crazy bish belongs back into the mental institute. Why did they even let her out?

...

"We should go home." You told Betty. "Thank you for your time."
"No problem. I like having friends like you guys."
She smiled.
You looked at her. Someone enjoyed your presence.
You ran to her and hugged her.
"Thank you Betty." You whispered in her ear. "Your friendship means a lot."
"Can you walk you big baby?" Hyunjin looked at Felix.
"Yes yes." He rolled his eyes.
Then there was a visible shooting pain when he took a step. Felix's face scrunched up.
"I guess you can't." Hyunjin said.
He put his arm behind Felix's legs and picked him up to carry him bridal style.
"Hey!! Put me down." Felix whaled.
"Embarrassing." You looked at them then Betty.
You both started to laugh.
"See you tomorrow!" You waved.
"Thanks for the cheese and crackers Betty!!" Felix waved.
Betty smiled.
"Thanks!!" Hyunjin said and they all left the room.

...

"Here!!" Lisa pointed up from the sewers.
She was holding a map and a red x marked the spot that she was pointing at.

"Ok." Jisoo looked at her.

"Well give me a boost why don't you?" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Lisa's you're scared of heights."

"Hey! I'm not scared of anything. And I obviously way more than you so you have to be the base."

"Not obviously." Jisoo murmured.

She gave her friend boost up and Lisa unscrewed the lid to the sewer opening.

It led to the Lodge's residence.

Where they needed those files.