chapter 22

RYA POV

When Ace brought us to the hotel, I had a shower, and so did he right after. "Rya," Ace called as he walked over to me while drying his hair.

"Yes," I answered, and he sat down beside me on the bed.

"I really wanted to take you somewhere after the cafe, but after all that has happened, you must be really tired, so follow me," he said, and I stood up. He took my hand in his, then led me outside the room. We walked over to the elevator, then got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked, and he turned his body toward me.

"You'll see, no biggie," Ace said, and I smiled.

We left the elevator, and he brought me outside, where the garden and patio were. There were so many beautiful and colorful lights. "Wow, so pretty," I gasped, and he glanced at me.

"It's not as beautiful as my garden, but we can make it work," Ace said, then pulled me over to the patio. "Now sit down," he said, and I did just that. I have no idea what he was planning on doing.

"Ok, I'm not a romantic guy, but I want to make you are happy. You were kind of forced to marry me, but whatever. Since we are going to get married soon, that means you have to have a ring," Ace tried explaining.

He really stinks at this.

"Um, will you marry me?" Ace asked as he got down on one knee. He scratched his head while staring down at the floor. "Well, it doesn't matter, but still," he said, and I laughed.

"Yes, I will," I said, and he took the small box from his pocket.

"This is a wedding ring that has been passed down for many years, but I customized it and added a few diamonds," he said, then grabbed my hand. He slowly placed the ring on my finger, then stood up.

"This is so beautiful," I said as tears filled my eyes. Very expensive and antique, but really pretty. The diamond was big, and it fit my finger perfectly.

"Look, it has our initials on it," he added, and I stood up and kissed him.

He may not be the romantic type, but he really tries, and I love that.

"Okay, let's go back to the room. I also have a lot of presents waiting for you at home," Ace said, and my eyes widen.

"You really didn't have to," I told him, and he looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Of course I have to; I'll give you anything and everything. If you want the world, I'll get it for you," he said, and I laughed. I know he was serious, but that was some crazy thinking. We walked back into the hotel and got into the elevator.

"You are sweet," I told him, and he rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm not sweet," he said as his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"You're sweet," I playfully said, and he pushed me up against the wall of the elevator. He was towering over me, and I was looking up at him.

"Say that again," he said in his deep voice, and I got scared. I shook my head, and he evilly smirked. "Good girl," he said, then took a step back. I don't know why, but that sh*t turned me on.

Take me, Ace.

What am I thinking? As soon as we got back to the room, I jumped into bed. Today was a long day; some parts were frightening, but Ace and my best friend made it all better.

"I'm hungry," Ace groaned, and I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Really, why didn't you buy something for yourself too when you went to get something for me?" I asked as he approached me.

"My dinner wasn't ready yet, but now it is." He said as he climbed on the bed, then slowly approached me like a predator about to eat his prey. There was this evil look in his eyes and a sinister smirk playing on his lips.

"Wh-what do y-you mean?" I asked when I felt him place his fingers on the lining of my shorts.

Girl, isn't it obvious that this man wants to eat you?

"Oh," I said when realization hit me. In the blink of an eye, my shorts were ripped from my waist and thrown across the room. A gasp left my lips, and my eyes widen in shock. I couldn't even process what really happened. Ace got down on his knees, then moved between my legs. I watched him as he quickly removed his shirt, showing his well-built and muscular physique.

Fuck me

My mind was still focused, but my body betrayed me. My hands involuntary found their way up to his chest, and I slowly ran my hand over his tattoos and down to his abs. Could this man be any more perfect? His half-hooded eyes met mine, and a smirk played on his lips. He grabbed my hips, then pulled me closer to his body. I could feel the heat from his body radiating between my legs. He leaned forward, and I could feel his muscular body pressing up against mine.

Ace stared down into my eyes, and I stared up into his deep ones. His lips brushed mine, and my lips parted. He placed my bottom lip in between his lips, then began tugging and pulling it. "Ты не знаешь, как плохо я пытаюсь контролировать себя прямо сейчас" He spoke in his own language, and even though I didn't understand what he was saying, it turned me on even more. I was so wet to the point that I could feel it trailing down my legs.

[You don't know how bad I'm trying to control myself right now.]

Ace kissed my lips, and I deepened the kiss. My hands trailed up his back, slowly running my fingernails against his skin in the process. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, and a moan escaped my lips.

I thought this day was never going to come.

Both our tongues dipped and swirled, and I was starting to run out of breath. "Mhmm," I moaned in his mouth when I could taste the mint of his breath. Ace pulled back, then slowly trailed kisses along my neck. I tilted my head to the side to better accept him. "Ahh," I moaned when I felt his teeth graze my neck. I could feel his warm breath against my skin as he breathed. I could feel his hand trailing up my shirt, and he cupped my breast. I wasn't wearing any bras because who the hell wears a bra to bed?

I could feel him pinch my nipples, moving them in a circular motion. The response my body gave was to grind my hips into his; I could feel his boner pressing into my wet heat. My nipples were so sensitive, but fuck, that felt really good. While he played with my nipples, he was nibbling and sucking on my sensitive flesh. "Ace," I moaned out.

As soon as he felt satisfied with my neck, he went in between my legs. He slowly eased my legs apart, then tore my pants off and threw them across the room. "Ace," I whined, and he chuckled. He didn't even struggle one bit; he just did it in a flash.

"It was in my way," he said in a raspy voice. He placed his hands on my legs to keep them from moving. He trailed light kisses along the apex of my legs. He stopped at my wet heat, then pulled back a little. "You are so wet," Ace smirked as he stared at me, and I blushed. I tried hiding my face with a pillow, but he took it from me and threw it across the room. "Don't; I want to see every detailed expression that you make when I eat you out," he said in a deep voice, and a whimper left my lips.

Fuck me, please.

He began kissing in between my legs, but every time he got close to the wet heat, he skipped over it. I was growing impatient and in need. I wanted him to touch me, but he was torturing me. "Do it," I begged.

"Eager are we?" he said against my skin. He blew on it, and my mouth fell open. "Augh," I moaned, and he looked up at me and smirked. I wonder what was going through his mind. "Ace, please," I begged while trying to squeeze my legs shut, but he forced them open. "Do it, please," I begged.

Ace licked me, and my hips jolted. "Aagh," I moaned out. He was teasing me, but I need more. He moved his hand from my thigh and then placed his thumb on my calf. He began moving it in a circular motion while staring up at me. The pressure that he was applying to my clt made me come so quickly. "Acee!" I screamed out, forgetting that we were in a hotel and people could possibly hear us.

He slipped his tongue inside, then moved it in a rhythm. My back was arched, and my hair found its way into his hair. "Fuck," I moaned out. I could feel him watching my every move and every expression, and that turned me on even more. He slipped two fingers inside, and I bit down on my lip, my eyes rolling to the back of my head in anticipation. His fingers began thrusting in and out of me, and it matched the pace of his tongue.

What was Ace doing to me? I've never felt so much pleasure in my life, and this is just a piece of it. The guys that I've been with were nothing compared to what I'm feeling right now. I could feel the pressure building up inside of me. I tried squeezing my legs shut once again, but Ace stopped me, and I looked at him. "Be a good girl and keep them open," he said in a stern voice, and I obeyed him. "Good girl," he whispered against my skin.

As he continued to pleasure my body with his tongue and finger, I was moaning like crazy. But what sent me into overdrive was when he pulled my clutch with his mouth. I removed my hand from his hair and gripped the sheets with my trembling hands. "Fuckkk Ace," I cried out, and I felt him chuckle between my legs.

I haven't had sex in so long, and my hormones were driving me crazy. Ace brought back feelings that I'd never thought I would experience with anyone again. I began moving my hips against his tongue, and he groaned.

"Ace, I'm going..." I cried out when I felt myself coming.

"Not yet," he said, and I gripped the sheet even tighter, trying to obey his command.

"I can't please," I cried. It was too much for my body to handle. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and my back arched even more. Ace pulled back a little; his finger was still thrusting inside of me, and he used his other hand to rub my clt intensely. "Ace, fuck!" I moaned. I did something that I never thought that I could ever do; I fucking squirted. My body trembled, and my toes curled.

"Good girl," Ace said, then came closer to me. He kissed my lips, and I could taste myself. "That was delicious," he added, and I blushed.

"Please fuck me," I begged, but he shook his head.

"Not yet, love," he said, and I whined a little.

What does he mean, not yet? Was he doing this because you refused him last time?

"But what about that?" I blushed as I pointed at his boner. I could see it printing through his sweatpants. It's even bigger when he's hard.

"I'll take a cold shower," Ace said, then walked into the bathroom. I felt really bad about it. I stood up, then walked over to the bathroom and slowly opened the bathroom door. "Ugh," I heard Ace mumble. My eyes landed on him. He was sitting down with his sweatpants pulled down. He wrapped his hand around his hard length and then began thrusting his hand up and down.

"Fuck," he groaned as he ran his finger over the tip. I was getting turned on again, seeing Ace like this was fucking sexy. I wish he would've just let me help him. His hand began moving faster, his eyes slid shut, his lips slightly parted, and his head tilted back. "Rya!" He moaned out my name, and I swear, I just came again without even being touched. The way my name rolled off his tongue as he said it in his deep, raspy voice

Fuck, that was hot.

He was about to come, and he turned his head to look at me. He was smirking as if he knew I was standing there all along. "Augh," he moaned out. He grabbed some tissue and then came inside of it. After all that, he was still hard and it was still standing. What the fuck was he made of? He stripped naked, then slowly approached me. I wanted to move so badly, but my foot wouldn't allow it.

"Next time, I'll fuck you so hard, make you moan my name until your throat becomes sore," he said while staring into my eyes as if he were making a promise. He wrapped one arm around my waist, then pulled my body closer to his. Ace slowly pulled my legs apart, then positioned himself between me. He grabbed his hard length, then rubbed it against my folds.

"Ah," I moaned against his skin. He was making me wet all over again. Just fuck me already, please.

"And next time I'll be coming inside of you, not out," he whispered into my ear as he slipped his tip inside me and pulled it back.

"Fuck," he groaned as he did it a few more times. He licked the shell of my ear, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I tried making him go deeper inside me, but he pulled back, then smirked. "Naughty girl," he said, then looked at me. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes, and I tried squeezing my legs shut to ease the pressure and build friction.

"Let's clean up together," he said, then pulled me towards his body.

How the fuck is he doing this? I can tell he wants to fuck you so bad, but he refuses.
~~~~~