chapter 14

ACE POV

Rya was quiet the whole time we were walking back. I grabbed her hand and then pushed her up against the wall, not too hard though, I wouldn't want to hurt her or the babies. A gasp left her lips, and she stared up at me with those innocent eyes. "Why are you so quiet, Rya?" I asked her, and she slightly parted her lips.

"It's nothing," she began to stutter while trying to move out of my hold, but I held her in place.

"Is it because I asked the doctor about sex? I asked her, and she blushed, then averted her eyes from mine to the floor. "Look at me, Rya," I said, but she didn't. "Look at me!" I told her again, and she slowly looked up at me. I placed my hand on her cheeks and began caressing them. She leaned into my touch and closed her eyes a little. Why did she have to be so beautiful?

I hope when our babies are born they will look like her, especially with her bright blue eyes. "We won't do that," she said, and I smirked.

"Oh, really now?" I asked, and she nodded a little. "Do you remember what day it is today? I asked her, and she tilted her head to the side, and confusion was written all over her face.

"Today is the day when you make your decision; what's it going to be, Rya? I asked her, and she gasped as if she totally forgot. "You don't have to make your decision now; you have until the end of the day, so choose wisely," I told her, then took a step back. "For now, let's go to the dining room, and you'll eat your breakfast," I said to her, then took her hand in mine.

I led her to the dining room, and some oatmeal, a fruit bowl, and yogurt were placed in front of us. Something healthy and nutritious A drink was placed in front of me, and I looked up at the maid. "What is this? I asked her, and she bowed her head then spoke.

"It's peanut punch, sir," she said, and my jaw clenched to the point that I almost snapped, "Are you fucking crazy? She's allergic to that shit! I shouted, then banged my fist against the wooden table.

"I'm sorry, but this is not for her; it's for you. I just thought you needed something also." She said this as her voice trembled.

 "Did I ask for something to drink? I don't care if it's for me; you are very inconsiderate of her feelings, and I told everyone about her allergies

"Did I ask for something to drink? I don't care if it's for me; you are very inconsiderate of her feelings, and I told everyone about her allergies." I shouted, then paused, "Take it away; you are fired. Leave my house," I said, and she picked it up and then started crying.

"Ace, it's okay, calm down," Rya said, her soft voice very soothing to the ears.

Bu-," I was about to say when she placed her finger on my lips.

"It's okay," she whispered, and I nodded, then unclenched my jaw and fist. Look, you hurt yourself," she said as she pointed at my hands that had fingernail marks in them.

"What if something had happened to you and the babies? I asked her as I took a few deep breaths. The only way I could calm my anger was to go upstairs to my training room, but somehow she was making me so calm just by speaking to me.

You really fell for this girl. You're Whippped.

"How did you know that I had a peanut allergy?" She asked.

"No need to worry," I assured her, and she shrugged. "Now that you are feeding for three, you'll have to eat a bit more," I told her as I picked up the oatmeal. Here," I said, and she scrunched her nose up.

"I can do it," she said, and I shook my head.

"No, I'll feed you; I want to ensure that the three of you are fed and you won't just skip it," I said, and her lips slowly parted to protest, but I told her to shush. "Now here," I told her, and she took a spoonful full of oatmeal in her mouth.

My phone started ringing, and I knitted my eyebrows together, then took my phone from my pocket.

"Dmitri?" I called.

"Your father said that he'll be there in 30 minutes, so you better have everything prepared and ready to show him," Dmitri said, and my eyes widen.

"I thought he said he'd visit on the weekend," I said, then sighed.

"Change of plans, I guess; you know how your dad can be," Dmitri said as I placed the spoon down and stood up.

"Right," I said, then ended the call. I looked at Rya, and she was already looking up at me.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, and I nodded, then leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"I'll be back okay; eat," I warned, and she smiled and nodded. Ever since Rya came, I have never tried to kiss or touch her in an inappropriate way. As much as I liked her, I had to ensure that she was comfortable enough before I could make a move. Like today, I pecked her on the forehead, and tomorrow it might be something else. Possibly a kiss on her soft and delicate lips.

She doesn't even know how much I'm holding out on her, and sharing a room wasn't making it any better. Especially when we are asleep, she always tries to sleep all the way at the end but somehow ends up cuddling with me. No sex for 3 months is not something I would ever see myself doing. I could get someone else to please me, but that just wouldn't feel right at all.

You're weak

RYA POV

"Rya," Anya called, and I turned to look at her.

Hey," I said as I took a bite of my sliced apple.

"So, how did the ultrasound go? Anya asked as she took a seat beside me.

"I'm having twins," I told her, her eyes widening.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy; twins are double the fun." She squealed, and I laughed.

"And double the trouble; I hope they are girls; less trouble," I said, then smiled.

"You know if Ace doesn't get a boy, he's going to keep trying," Anya said, then smirked. "Because you know that he'll be the next heir to the Mafia business," she added, and I almost chocked on my yogurt.

"Shit, I totally forgot about that," I said in worry, and Anya giggled then patted my shoulder.

"I understand how you feel; don't worry, Ace wouldn't let harm come to you or his babies. You might think that this is a dangerous place to live in and raise a baby, but look at me and Ace; we are totally fine," she assured me, and I nodded. As much as I didn't want my son to be involved in something so dangerous, there was nothing I could do because Ace would say otherwise.

Who said anything about having more babies not happening?