chapter 15

ACE POV

"Okay, if that's your decision, then fine," he said, then stood up. "I can raise them myself, but you can never come back. Ever!" I exclaimed, and she stood up and grabbed my hand. I couldn't believe that was her decision; she was getting so attached to the babies that now she'll just leave them.

"I'm kidding; of course I can't leave without my babies. They were the whole reason I decided to have them, so how could I ever leave them?" Rya asked, and I sighed in relief but tried not to make it noticeable. I am glad because handling two babies is a lot; I just wanted one, not two. If she left, I would have professional babysitters take good care of them.

"So it's option 2?" I asked, and she nodded and smiled.

"Well, that settles it. You've made the right choice, love," I said as I took steps towards her and she took steps back. "So you thought it would be funny to trick me? I am a very angry man and hate when my patience is being tested," I said as her back hit the wall.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice beginning to tremble.

"So what did you do today? Did you eat?" I asked her as she rested her hand on my naked chest and then looked up at me with her innocent eyes.

"I did eat. I also spoke to my friend, which reminds me. I made a promise to Haley that she would see me again," she said, then paused. "Please let me see her. Just once, I'll behave myself, and I won't let her know anything, she pleaded.

"No," I told her, then took a step back, and she started crying. Fuck, I hate it when she cries.

"Please let me see her, or she'll know something is wrong. Please don't let me break a promise," she sobbed, and I sighed.

"Fine, we can go see her, but only for the day; then we'll travel back home," I told her, and her face lit up. She immediately ran over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Thank you, thank you, Acey," she said while looking up at me with a smile and a glint in her eyes.

Did she just fucking called you Acey. I could die of laughter right now.

I stared into her eyes, then down at her lips. I saw her lick her lip, then bit down on it, not intentionally, but fuck, I wanted to see her do it again. I cupped her cheeks in my palm to pull her face closer to mine. I had to do it; I had to kiss her. I can also see it in her eyes that she wanted me to.

"Kiss me"- Rya's thoughts

I heard her whisper against my lips. I think that was supposed to be in her thoughts. I leaned forward, then gently locked my lips with hers. I watched her as her eyes slid shut, and she was tipping on her toes. Her lips slowly parted, and I traced my tongue over her lips and into her mouth. She was just as sweet as I would imagine; this kiss could mean hold me forever and never let me go, or it could mean fuck me. Our tongues battled together, and I slowly moved my hand from her cheek and down to her waist, pulling her body closer to mine.

Her breathing started to increase, and her heart started beating faster. As much as I didn't want to pull away, I had to; she was running out of breath. I slowly pulled back, and her eyes were still closed. I chuckled a little, then kissed the top of her head. "Rya," I called, and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me then started blushing really hard.

She quickly pulled away from me, and the towel that was hanging loosely around my waist fell to the ground. Her eyes widen, and a gasp leaves her lips when she saw my dick. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said, then hid her face with her hands and turned her back to me.

"It's okay, I'll go get dressed," I told her as I picked up my towel and walked into the bathroom. I put on my boxers, then sweatpants, and walked back out. My eyes landed on her, and she was still flushed. She was sitting down while covering her face and mumbling to herself.

"I can't believe I saw his—it's big." Rya said, but stopped herself when she heard me laughing. "Oh, you're back," she said, and I nodded and climbed into bed with her. "Sorry again," she apologized, and I smirked; she acts so innocent.

"You don't need to be; it's all yours," I said, and she started blushing like crazy.

"No thank you," she said, and I chuckled.

"Okay, let me see my twins," I told her, and she raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" She said this with her head tilted to the side. I just leaned over towards her and slowly lifted her shirt. I could see that her baby bump was growing. If it weren't for the ultrasound, I would've never seen how much my babies are growing. She always wears these big shirts, so it doesn't look noticeable. I placed my hand on her belly, and she flinched a little.

"Is my hand too cold?" I asked, and she nodded a little. I removed my hand and then rubbed them together a little bit so that they could get warmer. I attempted to touch her again, and she was at ease. I slowly rubbed my hand over her stomach, and I half smiled. I didn't want Rya to see me in this weak moment, so I pulled away.

"You know you can talk to them too," Rya said, and I looked at her and nodded.

"Be good for mommy and eat a lot," I said, and she slapped me on the shoulder playfully.

"Do you want me to get fat?" She asked, and I chuckled.

"Fine then, eat what you can," I told the babies, then pulled back. "Let's get some rest now," I told her, and I saw her moving a little to the end, but I wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled her body closer to mine. I held her body in a spooning position so that my front was facing her back. "Does it really make sense that you do that if you know you're going to end up on my side of the bed all snuggled up with me? I whispered into her ear, and I could feel her heart beating faster.
______________