KING ZACHARY!?!?

"Jack?" I ask into the darkened hallway. Soon enough the curly headed man walks into the room.
"That took a reeeally long time." He say with a chuckle sitting down in Amber's throne.
"Jack why are you still here?  I thought you guys left hours ago." I ask he sighs.
"Nah I thought I would just crash here for the night you know maybe play some poker with the suits of armor all around." He jokes making me chuckle.
"We don't have suits of armor and you know that." I smile.
"No I um I wanted to talk to you." He slumps down almost trying to hide his face.
"Well, what do you want to talk about." I ask. He slumps down just a little more.
"Well I-I just wanted to say that... I'm  sorry. For-For you know cheating on you." He mumbles the last part but I still hear it. I start bursting out laughing and he shoots up.
"Well if my apology is that funny to you then I'll just-" He starts but I cut him off.
"No it's not that its just. That was six years ago I'm totally over it,  I'm sorry if you have been carrying this on your chest this entire time." I say. I look up to see a smiling Jack. He tries to hide his blush as best as possible.
"You're right, well.... I feel like an idiot." He says. I stand up next time him.
"Buuut, it was still nice of you to apologize." I say smiling. I look out the window to see it's already dark.
"Soo um it's dark would you like me to walk you home?" I ask. He scratches the back of his neck.
"Oh well I um I mean you don't have to." A slight blush rises to his cheeks.
"No, I insist." I say. He smiles and a heavy blush rises to both our faces. He looks over at me.
" Why are you holding my hand?" He asks. I quickly jerk away not realizing I was hold his hand. It was just so soft and warm.
"W-well you see I didn't want your hand to  get cold so I figured I would just put them together." I say making him laugh.
Really you didn't want his hand to get cold. That's the best I could come up with. Damn I feel like a schoolgirl with a crush on Justin Timberlake.
"Well I wouldn't want my hand to get cold either,  and I certainly wouldn't want yours to." He says. He makes a quick motion and within seconds his hand is interlocked with mine.
"Now come on, Jonah said if I'm not home by 12 he's going to kick my ass." Jack says. I laugh and he Chuckles.
"Hey I wouldn't chuckle he can actually kick your ass."
He mocks me and I punch his arm slightly making him laugh. We walk out the gates of the palace hand in hand.

We walk through the town laugh cheering and just all in all being idiots. It's been so long since I have actually had fun. Well a person who wasn't a five year old or my brother. We get to the lamppost on the end of  5th street. Jack sighs.
"Ugh I don't want to go home." He says. I smile at him and he smiles back.
"Would you like to sit on the curb for a little because I literally don't want to go home either." I say.
"But don't you have like you know kids?" He asks. I laugh.
"Well yeah but they're five and get on my damn nerves half the time."
He chuckles and sits down.
"What are you doing that's my spot." I say jokingly.
"Well then if its your spot, I'm not moving."
"I will sit on you."
"Do it." He jokes. I shrug and casually sit on his lap. He gasps and pushes me off.
"What? I told you I would do it."
He laughs.
"Touche"
I laugh and sit down next to him on the curb. I lay my head on his shoulder as we sit there in a comfortable silence.
"Hey jack." I say breaking the silence. He looks down and I look up. I admire his features.  His amazing curls,  his big brown beautiful eyes,  his soft pink lips.
Wait,  his soft lips I pffffff.
"Zach what did you want?" He asks softly.  Without thinking I smash my lips into his. He quickly kisses back not questioning it.
God I missed this.
A loud gasp and a flash goes off making us break apart quickly. I look over to see a girl who looks to be about 15 or 16.
"King Zachary what are you doing?!?!  You're married to Princess Amber!!" She screams. I jump up and cover her mouth.
"Scream it a little louder why don't you."
She rolls her eyes and licks my hand making me flinch away.
"Hmm salty. Good to know." She say writing something on her notepad.
I then notice the camera around her neck.
Crap the flash.
"Hey um did you get a picture of that?" I ask. She smirks.
"What a picture of you kissing you little boy toy,  maybe I did and maybe I didn't." She says in a sly tone. Jack comes rushing over and grabs her shoulders. I pull him bag and she stumbles.
"Ooh fiesty are you two like that in bed?" She asks. It's my turn to freak out. I grab onto her shoulders and shake her until Jack grabs me and pulls me into his chest.
"Ohhh you shouldn't have done that.
Ith ink I know how to finish my article." She grabs her pencil again.
"All in all King Zachary is a lying little asshole who can't keep his hands off of teenage girls.  Oh I'm sorry teenage boys,  because he's just a bitch who's gay and doesn't actually like the princess." She says as she writes it. Me and Jack gasps as she grabs her book bag and runs off.
"See you on the news." She yells as she turns the corner. I just stand there unable to move or speak.
Wow....  I really fucked up this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I legit started my senior year yesterday and they're already giving us lectures about the S.A.T's.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh I hate life rn.

Anywho here it is another chapter,  I quite honestly have no freaking clue when the next chapter is going to be so just bear with me here. I will get chapters out as soon as possible so until then I love you all and have an amazing life.

UNTIL NEXT TIME......