Go Cuddle With Eben

"Hello passengers captain here and I would just like to say.. Welcome to New York"

I look out my window to see an airport covered in lights. The plane starts to go down and I jump up in excitement. Jack snorts and opens his eyes.
"Hey are we there?" He asks. I point out the window and he looks down. He smiles in excitement and goes to wake up Jonah. The plane lands and I rip off my seatbelt. I grab my carry on bag and we walk off the plane.
"Jack let's go let's go let's gooo." I yell grabbing jacks hand and dragging him into the building. He chuckles.
"Where did all that nervousness go?" He asks looking around.
"Disappeared. What are you looking for?" I ask him.
"Eben. He said he would be here to pick us up." Suddenly Jack is tackled by a boy with dirty blond hair.  He was wearing a blue jogging suit.
"Jaaaaaaaaaack." He yells.  Jack starts laughing.
"Ebeeeeeeeeen." Jack yells back. They stand up and hug again.
"Eben it's been a such a long time dude. What is this whole thing you were talking about your kinda famous now?"
As they continue their conversation I walk over to Daniel.
"Oh um this is Daniel,  Corbyn,  Jonah,  and the shortest one is Zach." Jack says introducimg us in order.  Eben looks at me then looks back at Jack.
"Hmmm Jack you're right he is pretty cute." Eben says making Jack blush and punch him in the arm. Eben chuckles.
"Alright you guys are probably tired and jet lagged so c'mon I'll take you home." We all leave the building. Jack and Eben catching up while the rest of us just kind of followed akwardly. We walk until we get to a blue minivan Eben gets in the drivers seat and we all pile in. I'm in the back with Daniel. Corbyn and Jonah in the middle and Jack sat in the front. We start on the road. Me and Daniel are talking to Jonah and Corbyn in front of us. I look  forward at Jack and Eben.
Eben kept touching Jacks arm and laughing at every joke he said. It made me sick. Jack must have told another joke because Eben laughs once again. Daniel must have noticed me staring because he snaps his fingers in front of my face.
"Are you even listening?" He asks.
"Oh um yeah something about your um cat named mittens?" I ask hoping I'm right. He gives me a bitch glare. And Jonah looks at what I'm stating at.  He looks at me with a smirk. 
"Are you jealous of Eben?" He asks. My head shoots up and I blush.
"What no it's just- I I don't know I just don't like how he's touching Jacks arm. He acting like he owns him and- holy crap I'm jealous."  Daniel hugs me from the side.
"Don't worry, at least you and Jack are going to be sleeping in the same bed when we get to Eben's." Daniel says.
"Yeah I guess you're right." I say with a slight smile. The car stops at this big house and Eben kills the engine.
"Welcome friends please make you self at home." Eben says opening his door. We all get out and he leads us to the front door. He unlocks it and we all walk in. He has white furniture in the living room which is the first room we walk into. There is a huge flat screen TV mounted to the wall. 
"Come on i'll show you to your rooms." Eben says.  We all follow him upstairs.   We walk down a short hallway. We get about halfway before eben stops us.
"This right here is Daniel's, Jonah's, and Corbyn's room. There are three twin sized beds so none of you will have to share." They walk into the room.
"Thanks Eben." They say.
" No problem. Now let's show you to your room." He says. He leads us down the hallway to the very last room in it.
"Aaannnd this is where you two are going to be sleeping. I'm going to go downstairs and locking up the house you two make yourself at home."  He walks down the hall and me and Jack walk in. There is a big king sized bed on the far wall of the room. Two dressers are on opposite sides with a big mirror in the middle. I throw my bag on the bed and jack throws his next to mine. I yawn and stretch a little.
"I'm exhausted are you coming to bed?" I ask.
"Um yeah sure." He says. He takes off his sweatshirt and I take off mine. I slide off my sweat pants leaving me in a T-shirt and my boxers. I feel Jack's stare on my back but I don't care,  I'm to pissed off at him right now. I slide on my pajama shorts and a new T-shirt and climb into bed. I feel the bed dip down next to me and Jack comes over and tries to cuddle with me. I push him off a scooch away
"Zach what's wrong? I thought you liked cuddling." He says. I scoff. 
"Why don't you go cuddle with Eben you two seemed to do an awful lot of flirting in the car." There is a moment of silence before he bursts out laughing.  I turn around and he smiles at me.
"Is that what's got your panties in a knot?" He asks.
"I-I just don't like the way he was touching your arm and the way he looked at you and the way you looked at him it-it made me feel mad but sad at the same time." I say. He laughs again.
"What's so funny I'm not laughing I'm serious."
"Zach relax Eben likes girls." He says.  I feel my face go red with embarrassment. I can't believe I got so jealous over Jack and Eben and now I know that it was stupid because Eben like girls. Nice going Zach you got yourself worked up for a boy your not even dating.
I look back at Jack, he has a smile on his face.
"Sorry." I whisper.
"Don't be. To be honest of I thought you were flirting with another guy I would probably get really jealous too." He says. I get really confused.
"What is that supposed to mean." I can see his blush a little in the moonlight coming through the the window.
"What I mean is that- I-I like you Zach.  From the moment I first saw you walk onto the stables that night I knew that I had the biggest crush on you. And when you told me that you were gay it only got bigger. I was practically in love with a stranger then as I got to know you my love got got bigger and bigger. I got to know the real you and not just what I saw on the TV or in the parade." He says. I'm shocked. I liked him too but I didn't think he would ever like me back. "Hell I don't like you, I love you Prince." He sighs and droops his head a little. He sits up.
"I'm guessing your silence means you don't love me back, it's okay I figured you wouldn't. I-I'm gonna go sleep on the couch." He starts to stand up but I grab his wrist. The same action he made toward me to get me to stay on the first night we met. He looks back with hope in his eyes. I smile at him.
"I love you too Jack." His smile goes wide and I see a tear roll down his face and glisten in the moonlight. I wipe it away and bring his head close.
"I believe we were about to do something back at the airport but you decided to be an ass and duck down." He says with a chuckle. I chuckle a little too.
"Hmm I can't remember what we were going to do." I say. He chuckles and smashes our lips together. I feel fireworks go off all around us. The millions of butterflies come alive in my stomach as I melt into the kiss. He pulls away and we look at each other.
"I think that was it." I say and he chuckles. He lays back and I lay on his chest. My eyes start to feel heaven but they shoot wide open when Jack talks again.
"Hey Zach."
"Yeah Jack?"
"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asks. My heart fills with joy as the word leaves his tounge.
"I would love to."
We hear cheering come from the room next to ours.
"Finally!"
"I thought it would never happen.
He puts his arm over me and I lay back down.
"Goodnight Zach." He whispers.
"Goodnight."
I drift off into a happy sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok so today is my birthday and I'm officially a year away from being legal. Yaaay.
But since I'm in such a good mood I decided to post twice. Idk what time it is where y'all are but here it's still technically the 3rd so twice in one day. Bam.
Autumn is out
Peace
❤❤❤❤