Thursday

ZACH'S POV.

I wake up on the hard mattress yet again. I look down to see that I'm not cuffed to the bed this time. I sit up and stretch. Someone pounding on the door makes me jump.
"You better not be naked I'm coming in." The guy says. I flinch as he walks in without a mask on.

BTW he looks like this.

(Quick name the character)

"The boss says it's time for breakfast." He says in a gruff tone.
"O-okay I'll be right down."
He walks out of the room and I stand up. I open the door a little more and walk out and down the stairs. Each step creeks as put my weight on it. I reach the bottom and I instantly see the kitchen with a table in the middle of it.
There are two other guys sitting,  playing a card game.

God I love these two

God I love these two. ^^

The blond one puts down his cards.
"Three aces you got beat by a twenty - two year old. Again." He says leaning back and putting his feet up. The brunette stands up and pushed him back onto the floor. The same lady from yesterday came into the room.
"Ross, Brendon you better shut the hell up before I chop off your dicks and feed it to the dogs."
The brunette sits back down and the blond picks up his chair.  I feel my eyes widen as the blond one looks at me. He scoffs.
"Your highness are you gonna sit?" He smirks. I glare at him and sit in the nearest seat. The lady puts a plate of food on the table and everyone starts to grab food except me.
"Hunny get food we can't send you back starved." She says.
"Don't fucking call me hunny you guys took me from my bed. How do I know you're not trying to poison me?" I ask poking at the food.
"Fine then don't eat Ross show him to the bathroom so he can shower he smells like shit." The brunnete says. The one they call Ross stands up and grabs my hands and cuffs them behind my back.
"Damn why do you guys have so many handcuffs are you all really this kinky." I smirk. He slaps me across the face. I whimper. "Sorry."
He leads me upstairs and to the bathroom. The second he opens the door the smell of mold fills my nose. I cough and he shoves me into the room.
"Get in the shower I'll be back with clothes in a minute." He says and leaves the room. I sniffle and turn on the water. He comes back in with a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. I take it and look up at him.
"Thanks."
He smiles.
"No problem."

JACKS POV.

I woke up without Zach cuddled into my chest. I eat breakfast without him making me laugh and spit some of it out. God I miss him. The house has been pretty quite since yesterday. Everyone seems to be in a sad mood. We are all just sitting on the couch watching the TV. I lay my head on Corbyn's shoulder. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I wipe it away with my sleeve.
"Why can't it be Friday?" I whisper to myself. Corbyn puts his arm around me.
"Tomorrow." Is all he says. He rubs my side and my eyelids slowly start to get heavier. I don't care if it's only 11:30 in the morning I was exhausted. I yawn and wipe away another tear slowly falling into a deep sleep trying not to think of all the awful things Zach could be going through.

ZACH'S POV.

I lay on the uncomfortable bed holding my stomach. I should have eaten breakfast.
My thoughts are I interrupted by a knock on the door. Ross comes in holding a tray of food. I sit up and he puts it in front of me on the bed and sits down next to it. I just look at him dumbfounded.
"Well are you going to eat?" He asks with a chuckle. I quickly grab the tray and start eating. I finish eating and he chuckles again.
"Listen,  don't tell anyone I came you and I will both get into alot of trouble." He whispers. I nod my head.  He picks up the tray and starts to walk out of the room.
"Thank you." I say. He turns around.
"You're welcome." He walks out of the room and I hear him lock the door. I sigh and lay back on the bed. I can't wait for tomorrow night.