Welcome home

Ok so before we begin I didn't like how I finished the last chapter before so I changed it. Plus the only thoughts I had for that storyline would mean I had to end the book and I do not yet want to do that so if you haven't go reread the end of the last chapter so it will make more sense. Ok on to the story.

ZACH'S POV.

"Jack could you-" I start to ask but he cuddles further into my chest.
"No, I'm never letting you go again." He says. I sigh and wrap my arm around him. He lifts up my shirt a little to look at the bandages on my stomach.
"Are you sure those don't hurt?" He asks.
"No jack they do not hurt." I look down at him. He let's a tear slip down his cheek and I quickly wipe it away. "Don't cry, there's no need for it."
He smiles and I stand up.
"Where are you going?" He asks. I chuckle.
"To the bathroom, are you gonna follow me there too?" He just stares are me then looks down blushing.
"I-um no go ahead."
I chuckle and make my way to the bathroom.
When I'm done I walk back out of the bathroom and downstairs. I see jack in the couch with his knees up to his chest. I go over and hug him.
"What's wrong?"
He looks up at me and sniffles.
"Are you sure it was the right thing to do, you know telling the police where those people we're going? I mean what if they come after us again?"
I smile and kiss his forehead.
"Of course it was the right thing, the police have this handled now ok?"
"Ok"
We both lean in and our lips smash together. I break apart and we look into each other's eyes.
"I love you." We say at the same time. I giggle and he smiles. We kiss again, it doesn't take long for the kiss to get really heated. He starts to feel around my shirt soon taking it off. He nibbles on my earlobe making me gasp.
"Let's go up to the bedroom." He whispers in my ear. I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck.
"Gladly."

DANIEL'S POV.

I put my ear up to the wall of the bedroom. I turn around to see all the boys looking at me.
"Okay, who had Saturday?" I ask.
All the boys groan as Jonah raises his hand.
"Pass it over, come on come to daddy." He says as everyone hands him hundreds. He sniffs the money and everyone glares at him.
"Come on let's give them privacy." Corbyn says walking out the door. I hand Jonah my hundred.
"I'm never betting with you again, you always win." I say. He chuckles.
"All's well in Jonah's world." He says standing up.

ZACH'S POV.

I come for the third time tonight, probably staining the sheets. This triggered Jack and I feel his warm load shoot into me. I let out a loud moan and he pulls out collapsing on the bed. I fall next to him panting and cuddle into his chest.
"H-holy shit Jack, I love you so much." I pant. He chuckles and wraps his arm around me.
"I love you too baby."
My eyelids start to get heavy and I soon fall into a deep sleep.

JACKS POV.

I look down at the boy asleep on my chest. I smile at the thought of how lucky I got to be with him. He moves his head to the side revealing the dark purple hickeys I left.
Those are gonna be fun to explain to the boys later.
That's my last thought before I drift off into a peaceful sleep.