First day pt. 1

JACKS POV.

I wake up before Zach. It's still a little dark out so I decide to let him sleep. I slide out from underneath of him. He squirms a little and I kiss his forehead. He calms down and I walk over to the bathroom. I take off my shirt and my pants leaving me only in my boxers.
"Shit I forgot to grab clothes." I walk out of the bathroom in only my boxers. Zach was awake on the bed. He looks up at me and smirks.
"Jack we only just started dating your so straight forward." He says leaning back on the headboard. I smirk back and climbed on top of him. I kiss his lips and I feel him smile into the kiss. We pull apart and I look at him.
"I'm a lot of things but straight isn't one of them." I say. He laughs and I pull up. "I need clothes." He groans but lets me grab clothes and go back to the bathroom.

ZACH'S POV.

I walk over to my bag and grab out and outfit and a new pair of boxers. I slide down my. Pants and boxers and take off my shirt. I start to grab my underwear off of the dresser when Jonah bursts into the room.
"TIME TO WAKE UP FUC- OH GOT ZACH WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I quickly cover my area with the fabric.
"JONAH WHAT THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU HEAD OF KNOCKING?!?!" I yell.
"No and for gods sake please put on your boxers." He says. I glare at him and turn around quickly sliding on my boxers.
"Soo where's Jack?" He asks sitting on the bed.
"He's in the shower." I say putting on my shorts and shirt. I look back at Jonah to see him smirking.
"What?" I ask.
"So that's why you were standing naked in the middle of the room." He says. I choke on the air.
"What no I was just getting dressed and Jack is just getting in the shower we didn't do anything." I state. He only smirks wider.
"Mmmhmm."
Jack comes out and kisses my temple not realizing that Jonah Is in the room. Jonah starts bursting out laughing making Jack jump.
"Jonah get the hell out of our room." He says point in g toward the door.
"Didn't do anything my ass." he says. We both glare at him as he laughs harder and harder. He finally calms down and looks at us. Jonah looks up at us and opens his mouth.
"Oh and by the way Eben says he has plans for us today.
" Ok, get out." Jack says. Jonah puts up his arms in defeat and walks out. We just chuckle a little.
"Well I'm gonna head downstairs you can go in the bathroom and freshen up a bit." I smile and kiss him. He walks out of the room and I go into the bathroom. It was still a little steamy from Jack's shower. I draw a little heart in the condensation before wiping away the rest of it. I grab the hair gel and start to do my hair then brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror and do a little finger guns pose with a wink.
"Damn I'm sexy."
I hear a laugh behind me and I look back to see Jack. I blush at the thought that he was watching me be stupid.
"Jack why are you standing there? I thought you went downstairs."
He chuckles.
"Well breakfast is ready but I would rather sit here and watch you." He says. I blush harder and push him out of the way. He follows behind me as I walk downstairs and to the kitchen. I walk in and sit down at island. Jack sits next to me and all the boys smirk at us.
"What? Why is everyone looking at us?" I ask. They all wrap their arms around their body and start to moan. I can feel Jack's glare on them too as I glare back. Equally as pissed off.
"Would you guys shut up nothing like that happened last night." Jack yells
"Then what did happen?" Daniel asks.
"Me and Zach told each other how much we loved each other and I asked him to be my boyfriend. Then we fell asleep nothing happened." He says. I get up and start to grab food buy the boys start cheering making me jump and drop the food. I groan and go to pick it up but Jonah dragged me into a hug.
"Jack and Zach sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g." They all start chanting. I look over at Jack and he looks, scared? They all start calming down and I go to pick up the food on the floor. I grab a new plate of food and sit next to Jack at the island. The rest of the boys go upstairs to get ready for wherever the hell we were going today. I look over at Jack and he laughs.
"Well that was interesting." He says taking a bite of his breakfast.
"Um not what I was expecting, I can tell you that." I say. He chuckles and looks down at his food. I go to kiss his cheek but he looks up and our lips connect. We are both taken by surprise but melt into the kiss.
"Awwww that was so cuuuute.' Jonah says from behind Jack. I chuckle and put my head down. The rest of the boys come down and Eben grabs his keys.
"Alright whose ready for their first day in LAAAAAA." He says jingling his keys. We all run out and jump into the car. Daniel in the back with Corbyn, Jonah sat in the front and Jack slides into the middle with me. I put my hand down and he slides his on top of mine. Eben starts the car and rolls down the windows.
"LET'S GO BITCHEEEEEEES." He screams pulling out of the driveway. We all laugh as he drives down the road. Only god know where we're going.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Uuugh I just got back from my second day of cheer camp and I literally can't walk straight. It's been such a long time since I've done cheer. But here's the new chapter hope you enjoy.

Autumn is out
PEACE
❤❤❤❤