Its been a while pt.2

JACK'S POV.

"Oh my god Jack what did you do this time?" Jonah yells at me as the guards throw me in the front door.
"Nothing they got the wrong guy Zach got me out though." I tell him rubbing my wrists, where there were now marks from the guard dragging me.
Daniel comes in with an ice pack.
"Wait ZACH got you out?" He asks.
"Um yeah he said I was innocent I guess he's not mad at me anymore." I take the ice pack from Daniel and put it on my wrist. "Something about he knows when I'm lying."
Daniel sighs and sits next to me on the couch.
"That's not the only thing bugging you is it?" He asks. I sigh and look up at him.
"Just twins screamed that I was his friend from the picture which means that he has to still talk about me, right?"
Corbyn comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Jack, it's been six years he's king of the whole fricking country he has kids and a wife I think it's time to move on."
I sigh and flop back on the couch. I lay my head back  and shut my eyes tightly. There's a knock on the door and I jump a little letting Jonah answer it. I suddenly feel a grip around my shoulders making me open my eyes. I look up to see a smiling Jonah.
"You have a visitor." He giggles. I groan and peel myself off the couch.
"Who is it?" I ask. He smirks.
"I was told not to tell you." He chuckles and leaves to room. I sigh and walk toward the front door. I open it to see a flusterd king looking exactly the same as when I saw him the last time. Wearing a black baggie hoodie with grey sweatpants. I stand there just starring at him until he finally speaks up.
"Hey Jack, can I come in?" He asks. I shake my head to get out of the trance I was in.
"Um yeah of course." I step aside to let him in. He quickly steps in taking off his hood.
"Wow,  just as I remember." He sighs. I chuckle and he looks up.
"I don't have a lot of time but I was wondering if you and the rest of the guys and the girls would like to come to the palace for dinner tomorrow night?" He asks. I stare at him.
"Um yeah that sound like a lot of fun I'll tell everyone." I say and he smiles.
"Great be there by 6 o'clock, tomorrow night" He says I smile this time.
"We will."
He smiles and opens the door putting up his hood.
"Oh wait I forgot to tell you something." He says. I furrow my eyebrows.
"What is it?"
He smiles and kisses my cheek making me blush wildly.
"See you tomorrow." He says. He leaves and I touch the spot he just kissed. The boys come out and start cheering making me jump. I Chuckle. It takes everything in me not to touch the warm spot on my cheek.
"What?"
"So I guess he's not mad at you anymore?" Jonah asks.
"I guess not,  in fact he invited us to the palace for dinner tomorrow night." I tell them.
"Well obviously, we were listening to the conversation." Daniel says in a duh tone.
"Well obviously we were meh meh meh meh." I say in a taunting voice.

TOMORROW NIGHT..... 5:20 pm.

"Jack just relax you're acting way to nervous." Daniel says behind me. I look over at him and Corbyn adjusting their ties.
"What I'm not nervous,  what makes you think I'm worried?" I ask, my voice cracking a little. He sighs and comes over, wiping his fingers on my temple.
"The fact that you're sweating like you just ran a marathon in 90 degree weather." He says. I sigh as he hands me a towel. I wipe away my forehead sweat.
"Okay maybe I'm a little nervous." I admit. Suddenly Jonah Tate and the other girls come into the room.
"Hey guys how my nephew doing?" I ask Tate. She glares at me.
"And the person who's been carrying him for eight months." I say making her smile.
"He's ok I'm ok it's all ok. He already getting on my damn nerves from kicking so much though." She jokes the room laughs as Corbyn checks his watch
"Oh shit guys we need to get going."
(Ok so side note I forgot that his mom and sisters lived in the house too so let's just say that they moved out and gave the house to Jonah and Tate when Tate got pregnant, any who continue) 

We arrive at the palace and all pile out of the car. Zach comes rushing out chasing Athena. She sees us and rushes over trying to hide.
"Athena I just want you to put on your dress." Zach yells from the steps.
"Nooo that dress is ugly." She whines hiding behind Daniel. He crouches down and picks her up.
"Yeah that dress is ugly." He jokes in a childish tone.
"Ugh Daniel you're not helping." He says. We all laugh as Daniel hands the fussy child off to Zach.
"Thanks um please make yourself at home. I think Amber and Adam are in the kitchen getting the table set, so please follow me while I get her dressed." he says. We all follow him to the room.
"Amber the guests are heereee." He says. The blonde comes in holding Adam.
"Hey guys." She says hugging each one of us one. She stops when she gets to Daniel and Awkwardly shakes his hand.
Hm weird.
"Come on in guys dinner's almost done." She says. She puts Adam down.
"Mommy why does Adam look like that man?" Athena asks making Amber blush. Daniel scratches the back if his neck also blushing.
"No... Way!" Everyone yells.
"Yeah yeah this is the greatest thing ever." Daniel says.
"When did it even happen?" Jonah asks.
"Remember that time I went to the bar with my brother?" Daniel says. Everyone just laughs harder.
"Ugh okay enough about my sex life let's just get food im starving." Daniel says.  All the laughter dies down and we make our way to the living room.  Zach comes into the room with a fussy dressed child.
"Hey guys what did I miss?" He asks handing Athena to Amber. Everyone des laughing again.

ZACH'S POV.

Everyone makes their way to the dining room were there is already plates seated out for everyone. Soon after we sit down the chefs come out and start giving us the food. We all start chatting and catching up on old times. It was like I never even left them.
"Your highness I'm sorry to interrupt dinner but you have angry villagers here to see you." Allison comes into the room. I sigh.
"I'll be right there." I say. 
"Good." She sighs leaving the room again.
I stand up and push in the chair.
"I probably won't be back when you guys leave so bye guys it has been a pleasure to see you again." Everyone waves bye and I walk out of the room.

Three hours later....

"Again I'm sorry ma'am and I promise you I will make it to the schools new opening tomorrow..  Noon right?" I ask. She nods her head.
"Thank you your highness." She says finally leaving the palace. I sigh and sit back in the chair.
"Wow that was a long time." Someone says from the doorway. I look back.

"Jack?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's been like four days wHoOps.

Yeet.

Don't question it....... yeet.