Day 1

ZACH'S POV

I woke up in Jack's bed. I look over at Jack, his back was facing toward me and he didn't have a shirt on. He scooches over so that he's facing me, still sleeping. I admire his sleeping figure, he looked so peaceful.

"You know, it's not nice to stare." He says with his eyes still closed. I blush and look away. He opens his eyes.

"Aww did I make you blush?" I blush more.

"No." He sits up and lays on me.

"Jack what are you doing?" He snuggles his head into my stomach.

"Your just so warm."
I start playing with his curls.
"You two are so cute together." I look up to see Jonah. Jack tenses up on me.  He looks up with his head still on my stomach. I rub his back and he relaxes. Jonah sniffles before talking again.
"Jack look I'm so, so sorry and you don't have to accept my apology but I promise that it won't happen again and-"
"Jonah please it's okay I know with your anger issues something like this was going to happen and I was fully prepared to forgive you when it did."
"....Really?" Jack nods and Jonah starts tearing up. "Oh um since I'm already here why is the prince in your bed?" Me and Jack look at each other again.
"He needed a break." Jack said. Jonah gives him a confused look.
"Oh,Ok." He walks out of the room but comes right back. "Oh and by the way your friends are raiding our kitchen."
Jack jumps up elbowing my stomach.
"Ooh Zach I'm sorry are you ok?" I nod my head and get up to follow him downstairs.
"Ugh where the hell is he? like seriously I cannot even."  I hear a male voice from the kitchen.
"Like seriously Betty ugh." I hear another male voice say. I look at Jack and he rolls his eyes.
"OMG BETTY DO YOU THINK HE HAD A GIRL OVER LAST NIGHT?"
"YOU DUMBASS YOU KNOW HE LIKES BOYS UGH." The other one says sassily.  Jack walks in and they stop play arguing.
"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Jack said laughing. I walk in behind him. There are two boys who look to be the same age as Jack. One has chestnut brown hair and amazing blue eyes. The other one had bleached blonde hair also with blue eyes. They both were very beautiful.
"Hey there bitch." The one says.
"Hey Daniel." Jack says looking through the cabinets.
"What took you so long to get out of bed?" The blonde one says. Jack looks back at me which causes the boys to look back at me. Their eyes go wide.
"Oh my god jack what if they think you kidnapped him?" Daniel says.
"Daniel relax he just-" Jack tries to say.
"No, Daniel is right we need to take him back to the castle right now." The blonde one says grabbing my wrist. I quickly jerk away.
"I'm not going back to that hellhole with a fiance that I hate." They both just look at me like I had three heads. I glare back at them. "What?"
"Do you know how many people are looking for you?" Corbyn asks.  I shake my head and Daniel turns on the small tv in the kitchen.
The royal guards are still in search of prince Zach last seen on July twentieth 2018. He was wearing plaid pajama pants with blue t-shirt. If anyone sees him please alert the King and queen immediately. I am hu-. He turns the tv off.
"You highness the entire kingdom is looking for you. Do you know what they are going to do if they find out Jack has you?" Daniel asks. I sniffle trying not to let a tear slip.
"I-I know what they will do but I just, I needed a break." I say. I let a tear slip and Jack comes over and hugs me from behind. I let out a sigh and continue talking. "You might think that being royalty is amazing and that I can do whatever I want but it's not. I'm being forced to marry a girl that I despise and have children at the age of 17. And to add to it I'm gay. My dad has really bad anger issues and when I turn 13 the only reason I didn't come out of the kingdom is because I had so many cuts and bruises. So go ahead tell them Jack has me but whatever they do to him they have to do to me too because I'm not going back." Jack hugs me tighter and the boys just stare at me.
"We-we're so sorry we didn't know." Daniel says.
"Its ok just please don't assume things." We all just kind of sit there awkwardly until corbyn speaks up.
"We should play truth or dare." All the boys agree except me.
"I've never played truth or dare." I scratch the back of my neck in embarrassment.  They look at me funny. I blush a little and they take me out to the living room where we sit in a circle.
"Ok so your going to start with asking someone truth or dare. Then they choose between the two and you either have them tell you a truth or have them do a dare." Corbyn says. I nod telling him I understand.
"Zach truth or dare?" Daniel asks.
"Um. Dare?" There faces light up like a  Christmas tree. Daniel and Corbyn whispered in each other's ears and evily stare at me and Jack.
"Zach I dare you to sit on Jack's lap."
He blushes and I crawl over. I sit on his lap and bite back a smile. I hear his breath hitch and I lean back.
"Ok umm Corbyn truth or dare."
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Daniel." I say. We all laugh as Corbyn Awkwardly kisses Daniel.

The rest of the day continued like this. Us doing stupid things to get each other to laugh. Making the girls mad. That was mostly Jack, I went back and apologized later, and raiding the kitchen for random stuff to eat.
It's just about 10pm and we were all sitting on the couch yelling random memes at each other.
"Huh. That is not correct." Corbyn yells.
"Hi welcome to chillies." I yell. The boys laugh and Jack pushes me off the couch. I land with a thump and we all start screaming out laughing again.
"Dog pile on Zach." One of the boys scream. I can't even open my eyes before I feel the boys flop on top of me. The girls come thumping down the stairs and jump on the pile making us all groan.
"Oops sorry." Isla says getting off the pile. The rest of the boys get up and we all sit back on the couch laughing. The laughing calms down and the girls go back upstairs. Jack puts on a movie and I lay my head on his shoulder. I fall asleep with a wide smile. This was one of the best days if my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So um sorry that it's been like.......
a week. But I have new chapters for this book and I'm debating whether to continue The other book or to just make a sequel to it. Anywho a new chapter will be up tomorrow so until then.
Autumn is out.
Peace ❤❤❤❤