C'mon

JACK POV.

"Zach.
Zach.
Zaaaach.
Zaaaaaaach." I whine poking him in the back. It was time to get up so we could leave on time but he wasn't budging.
"ZAaAaAAaAAaCcCH." I whine again poking him harder. He rolls over with his eyes open. He chuckles.
"You sound like a needy girlfriend."
I gasp dramatically.
"I do not."
He chuckles and rolls back over. I groan.
"Zach come on its time to get uuuup."
He doesn't budge. I roll him over so he's on his back. His eyes are closed and his lips are slightly parted. I look at them. They were pink and plump.
God I want to kiss them. I shake my head at the thought. Jack, Jack this is one of  your closest friends you can't be thinking that.
"You know someone once told me it's not nice to stare." He says while opening his eyes. I blush a little and push him off the bed to wake him. The blanket goes flying with him and he snaps up. The blanket is covering about half of his face but the half I can see has a playful pouty face. 
"Dat wasn't vewy nice." He pouts in a baby voice.
"Well I'm not very nice now am I?" He told his eyes.
"I'm going downstairs are you coming or taking a shower?" He asks.
"I'm gonna take a shower. Then I'll be down and we can leave." I say. He takes off his shirt to get dressed.
"Ok." He says. I look over but quickly look away.
"What? Don't like what you see?" He asks. I look back over and blush at the sight of him taking off his pajama pants. I grab my clothes out of my drawer and run out of the room and toward to bathroom. I run in and slam the door behind me. Shit shit shit shit that did not just happen.
I look down at the bulge in the front of my pants. Fuck. I rip down my pants and turn the water on.  It warms up almost immediately and I jump in. Ugh I hate myself.

ZACH'S POV.

It's been about twenty minutes and jack still hasn't come down. Daniel looks up the stairs again.
"If he doesn't come down soon we're going to miss our flight." He says checking his watch. 
"I'll go see if he's ok." I say standing up. I walk up the stairs and toward the bedroom. The door is open slightly. I go to open it when I hear someone mumbling from inside. I'm guessing it was Jack so I walk in. He's hunched over the dresser mumbling something that I cant hear. He doesn't seem to notice I entered the room as he continues to mumble to himself. I walk over and put my hand on his shoulder. He flinches but looks up.
"Zach what's wrong?" He asks.
"Oh um it's time to leave I was just making sure you're okay up here. " He let's out a long sigh.
"I'm fine let's just go." He says. He almost seems disappointed and upset.
"Jack what's wrong with you?" I ask putting a hand on his shoulder. He looks up and his eyes meet mine. His lips part as if he was trying to say something. He quickly closes his lips and squeezes his eyes shut.
"I just-i'll tell you later okay?" He asks looking back at me.
"O-okay."
He gives me a smile and takes my hand leading me downstairs.
"Hey guys sorry I lost track of the time." He says grabbing his bags. I put my hood up and we walk out to Mrs.Stanford's car.
"Alright you boys be safe." She says. She takes all of us by the shoulders one by one and kisses our cheeks.
"Moom please." Jack whines. She chuckles and gives him a hug.
"And make sure you park the car in the reserved spot that I payed for and-" She says.
"Mom relax we promise to call you as soon as we get there okay?" Jonah says.
"O-okay baby you promise?"
"Promise." Jack says.  We all get in the car. I'm in the back in between Daniel and Jack. Jonah was driving and Corbyn was in the front seat.  Jonah starts the car and rolls down his window.
"Bye mom love you." He says.
"Bye boys I love you too."
He rolls up the window and backs our of the driveway.

Skip the car ride cause they're boring

Jonah parked the car in the reserved spot and turned the engine off. We all pile out of the car and I admire the new scenery. We only went three towns North but everything seemed so different. It was so modernized. Jack opens the truck and we grab all of our stuff. I grab my backpack and suitcase and back away.  Corbyn grabs out his body pillow and I sigh.
"Zach what's wrong?" Jack asks.
"I forgot to get my body pillow." I say. He comes up and hugs me.  He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
"Stop Jack put me down." I say laughing.
"Nope I'm gonna carry you." He says grabbing my suitcase.  I start to hit his back but he doesn't put me down. He only laughs harder at me.
"Don't fight it princess it won't help you." I groan and put my hood over my head giving up. We walk into the building and Jonah goes to get our tickets.
"Jack you can put me down now." I say. "For gods sake I'm 17 I don't need go be carried."
"Alright I guess I'll put you down." He sighs putting me down. I look up at him. We stand there for a second before he leans in. I lean in too but before our lips touch I duck and grab my suitcase from behind him. I walk away and go to sit on the bench. I look down at my book and start reading. I feel someone sit next to me but I don't look up.
"Flight 695 to New York now boarding." The lady over the intercom says.
"Oh that's our flight." Daniel says.  We all stand up and walk over to the gates.  We each hand the lady our tickets and we give the men our luggage.(idk how this works I've never been on a plane so just work with it lol) 
Corbyn and Daniel take thier seats in the front of the plane and me, Jack and Jonah go to the back.
I start to shake a little from being so nervous. Jack grabs my hand and I look up at him. He smiles and I smile back.
"It's okay." He says. I put my head on his shoulder and relax.
"Hello this is your captain speaking I'd like to thank you for using American Airlines we are expected to arrive in New York at 11: 45 pm so please sit back and relax and please enjoy the ride."  The captain says with a slight chuckle at the end. The plane starts to move and I grip Jack's hand tighter.  It goes up and my knuckles go white. He grips my hand tight and starts to Pat my head.
"Zach it's ok well be in the air in no time just relax." I let my tense muscles loosen as the plane gets higher and higher. Finally we are at a level part and the plane steadies. I look up at Jack and he looks down at me.
"Next stop New York." He says. I chuckle and put my head back down.