Chapter 31: Spotted

3️⃣  MONTHS LATER

Erica:

"Tell your client you'll be lateee..." I bit my lip pulling Cyn back onto the bed.

"Babe I can't, seriously. I need to get dressed." She giggled trying to push me off.

I pulled her back into a kiss. Subtly, I snaked my tongue into her mouth and she moaned lightly.

I pulled her towel off and quickly pushed her legs back.

"Nope." She pushed me off with her foot  running  back into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. "Sorryyyy. Not this morning." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. "Whatever." I called back to her. "Better make up for that shit later though."

I grabbed my phone off the charger and looked through my notifications. There was a text from Wintrr, or Kaila as I called her.

We had actually become a lot closer over the last few months. I taught her the business and got her accustomed to my city.

Wintrr seemed okay, but her friend seemed a little sketchy. I had to make sure I kept an eye on that one. What kinda name was Dream Doll anyway? Plus she was already from New York, and the little bitch never failed to mention it.

K: You coming by today? I need help with these outfits. I never lead a move before E. I'm nervous as shit

I'd let her tag along on a few moves India and I made these last couple months. Now I was letting her lead her first one. I was tired of that hustle, so I was slowly passing it down. While still getting paid of course. I sighed before replying.

E: Sure, what time you gotta meet this dude?

K: 7

E: Bet, Ima drive Cyn to work then I'll swing by.

I replied to a few other messages before making my way into the bathroom after picking the lock with my earring.

I walked up behind Cyn in the shower, wrapping my arms around her waist and she smiled softly.

"You just can't quit Erica." She turned around kissing my lips. My hands wrapped around her wet body as she pulled me under the water.

"No I can't." I kissed her lips back with a smile.

******

Her hands gripped my face as she pulled my lips to hers, sensually kissing me, her tongue just barely grazing over mine.

"I love you. I'll see you later baby." Her eyes slowly opened as she pulled away, as did mine.

"I love you too Cynthia. I'll see you later."

She grabbed her bag and her equipment and strolled inside the salon. I pulled off texting Kaila letting her know I was on my way.

I was definitely a new Erica. The old me would have been smashed Kaila by now, maybe even Dream too. All while going home to Cyn every night.

But I couldn't hurt her like that again. The look on her face when she found out about Kenya and I, I never wanted to see that look ever again.

I loved her too much. She was the only girl that I'd ever loved this way.

I pulled up to the apartment in the Bronx that Redz and I were renting for the girls, a business investment.

This was my way of cashing out and getting away from all the messy street shit. I had to secure the bag first of course.