Chapter 8: Honesty & Loyalty

Cyn + Erica POV

CYN
I sat in the corner of the locker room thumbing through the pile of cash in my pink duffle bag after I finished my last dance for the night.

Thank god the night was finally over, because I was ready to go. I was so over this club. All the fake injected bitches and all the creepy ass old guys that coulda been my father's age but it paid the bills and made sure Joel was always straight.

Besides a few dollars every now and then from Cameron I was basically doing this shit on my own.

Plus no matter what, I had to make sure my mom and baby sisters were good too. I always set aside some money for them every week.

My mom had no idea what I was doing though. I made up some believable story about me having some emergency room night shift position.

That explained the hours. She didn't ask too many questions after that. As long as my family was straight then I was content with working in the shitty place.

I finished banding together my money and zipped my bag. I grabbed my hoodie and sweats and threw them on and made my way out the back door of the club.

The city was still live at almost 4 in the morning. I didn't have to pick Jojo up until Sunday night. and my bed was calling my name.

I quickly made my way through the parking lot and hopped in my car. As soon as I get in and start the car I hear an alert on my phone.

Tossing my duffle bag in the back seat I grab my phone and see a message from Erica. Feeling like a little ass girl with a big ass crush I quickly unlock my phone and open her message with the stupidest grin.

Erica: what you doin' when you leave the club boo?

Cyn: no plans but sleep...wassup?

Erica: I wanna see you.

Cyn: oh ya little girlfriend was busy tonight huh?

Erica: stop playing with me. That lil raggedy thot ain't close to being my girl...got my eye on this one girl though.

I was blushing. I knew she was talking about me but I was gonna act like I didn't.

Cyn: I don't wanna hear about ya bitches E.

I place my phone in my lap as I pull out the lot and head toward my place.

Erica: whatever corny...you know I'm talkin' bout you. When you gonna stop playing Ma and really give me a chance?

Damn I loved it when she called me Ma. That shit was just so sexy to me. I began typing a text and quickly erased it.

I wasn't playing her but I had my guard all the way up. For one this was new for me I'd never been with a girl, and two the last time I gave somebody a chance I ended up with a baby and heart broken.

Granted that couldn't really happen with Erica, but she and Cameron were cut from the same damn cloth.

I knew Erica had bitches all over her, and judging by the way Kenya's thirsty ass was acting over her, still mugging me whenever I walked pass in the club... shit I had to assume that she was A1 in bed.

The way she kissed me had me dizzy so I could only imagine what sex with Erica would be like. That didn't mean I was going to let her get it that easy though.

Cyn: when you step it up and don't hit my phone at the "I want some ass" hour!

Erica: damnnnn. How bout this, go home and get some sleep. And when you wake up I'm taking you to breakfast.