Doll House

So yo! I said I was taking a break but honestly I really miss this. I've had so many ideas but I didn't write them so now there is nothing.... But I'm basing the next few off my favorite songs. The first song is DollHouse by Melaine Martinez.

Currently my laptop is being worked on because someone was spying on my through my web cam..........

I'll add the song later when I get my laptop back. Love you all, and I'm happy to be back!

{last thing is this isn't anywhere near Glee story line, no one is like in the show. It was a bit hard but I really like it}

____________

The house was only two stories. At most 4 rooms, but when she decides that they need more room a new room is added.

It was plain wood, she liked it just like that on the outside, but the inside it was a different story. There was wallpaper, or as she said to her mom, paper.

The six dolls don't understand. Kurt, or when she plays Henry sits at his sisters vanity for hours as he's mother and father are out a lot so he has parent issues when they come home. He's uncle when the owner plays is Blaine, or Jimmy, but actually they are together when the house gets closed.

Everything chances when they are alone. They yell, drink heavily, smoke, beat each other, and other unspeakable things.

It's been a few days since she came up to the attic to play, so everything was fucked up. Kurt's dad has beaten him multiple times in the kitchen, while his mother was with a slut that she calls her best friends. Blaine was wasted off his ass and half naked on the bed upstairs

"D-O-L-L H-O-U-S-E I see things that no body else sees."

Kurt would think as he's dragged to the kitchen after a picture his sister Rachel took.

"Smile for the picture!" Rachel smiled, not knowing what happens in the kitchen.

"Hello Blaine." Kurt said walking to the only bedroom in the house.

"Hi hon." Blaine slurred, "I got some smokes. Want some?" He gave a devilish smile as he held up a pack of Weed.

"When can I say no to you." He walked over and just gave him a kiss, just a big ol' kiss that quickly turned into ripping off each others clothes (which was so easy thanks to the velcro on the back of everything) and seeing how close they could get to each other.

"Hi ho! She's coming to the attic!" Rachel said, telling them to go back to be plastic. Everyone must think they are perfect, which in fact they aren't.

Kurt and Blaine quickly get out and put on the clothes that she last put them in. He went to the vanity on the side of the room, while Blaine ran to the living room to sit on the sofa. Everyone else was in the kitchen doing what ever they were doing.

But now Kurt is sick. Sick of hiding, sick of pretending, sick of pretending to be perfect. He got up from the chair and walked towards the end of the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Rachel said through her fake smile. Kurt didn't even look at her as the wall opened to show the little girl in a footsie pajamas. Kurt looked up at her, and the girl was taken back by the movement of one of her dolls. They made eye contact for a split second before she was shrunk down to fit in the doll house with the rest of them....

-----------------

That's as far as I could plan before I thought it was getting out of hand. I'm sorry if this sucks. /: it has been a while since I've written anything because of band and school.

Hope you enjoy be being back. Alsoooooo they will be longer the next few songs, this song is just harder to write for then I thought.

Love you all and thanks for 13.8K reads! I can't even take you guys enough!

-Katie (is excited to be back)