My first glee rant. Fichel vs. Klaine- engagment

So I arched images of Klaine engagement today because why not.

I was reading all these things calling Blaine a douche and mentally abusive to Kurt. And Kurt being forced to say yes.

While I don't under stand that, I will let you think falsely all you want about that.

But what I hated the most was the Finchel vs. Klaine arguments.

Sure they are both too young to get married, but the Finchel one was just so awkward for me to watch. Rachel took almost 2 weeks to say yes, if I recall. Kurt said yes right away.

Finn kept saying he was worthless (I think... Sorry it's been a while since I watched it because it makes me uncomfortable.) but Blaine knew he wasn't useless, he really loved Kurt, and Kurt loves Blaine.

Also the after part / telling friends, that's pisses me off too. Everyone but Kurt and Quinn were all for Rachel and Finn getting married, they were so supportive, just NO! But the minute Blaine says he's going to ask Kurt to marry him everyone but Sam basically said no, you're too young.

"I see what you're getting, but I still think your too young" Artie about Klaine engagement.

"Add me to the list of supporters" Artie about Finchel engagement.

Okay so now on to the douche and mental abuse what not.

Blaine generally thought Kurt was over him. Yet also I feel it was Kurt's fault just a bit, want to know why? HE DIDNT TELL BLAINE HE WAS BUSY AND JUST IGNORED HIM. I don't think it was all Blaine's fault that he felt Kurt was over him, but also he shouldn't of cheated.

I know that makes no sense to you probably, but come on. Kurt should of texted Blaine he was busy, instead of ignoring his call.

As a huge Klainer and not as big of a Finchel shipper I find it annoying when people try to say Finchel was more mature then Klaine.

Sure Blaine cheated, Kurt ignored him, they had one break up, but again, tell me how many times did Finchel break up? More then once that's for sure. Also both of them were in high school when they got engaged, and they almost got married, so ehh?

At least Kurt was out of high school when Blaine proposed, and they have had a MUCH LONGER engagement then Finchel had.

I know that even though they are fictional and what not, they would of regretted getting married at 18 or something.

I know by this it sounds like I HATE Finchel, I don't hate them for say. They were cute and seemed to have good chemistry, but their story line reallllllly annoyed me. Some tell me how many times they broke up because I'm wondering. I'll follow whoever tells me first.

As you all know I'm in love with Klaine, and as I loved the engagement I would of not of done it that soon after they got back together. But I wouldn't change anything about that scene.

Okay I'm going to leave this here, and go to bed so I can finish something later.

Sorry if you hate me now. It's just what I've been thinking about lately.

Bye bye!

Also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling or anything, I'll fix it later.

~Katie