Issma

So if you don't know what Issma is it's a time of the year all school bands (in the state) go to one center place and play for judges. I went yesterday and we won gold! It was fucking amazing to be told we were good at it.

_______

It was Issma day! It's super exciting to go do this contest after months of getting ready and weeks of stressing. I was with my amazing flute and percussion friends. I played the trumpet because I thought it was manly enough to make my dad think I was still straight. I was good at it, I had first part on a few songs, but I didn't want to put myself in a position to fail so I mainly stayed on second.

We were in the gym setting up for practice before the contest. I was ready before Tina the flute player, and Mercedes the percussion player. We were late so we didn't get to eat or get anything to drink which Tina didn't mind but me and Mercedes needed at least a sip of water.

I was using Tina's little compact of powder to fix my hair because it was so messed up. I was fixing part of my hair as some bumped into me from the back.

"I'm sorry I have to get somewhere and I was trying to get around you but someone got in my way..." He was speeding talking by now. I looked up at him to see the mystery person who bumped into me. Not going to even hide the fact I thought he was hot.

He was pretty short, but looked like he worked out a lot. His hair was ever so slightly curly under the gel. His eyes are a brown, yet they were also a bit green. He was wearing a white button down tucked into black pants with a red bow tie.

"It's fine." I smiled at the man.

"I have to go like now!" He said before taking off again. I watched as he ran out of the gym. I went back to fixing my hair trying to get the speeding man out of my head. It didn't really help when he came back into the room with a French Horn, he was walking alone behind a bunch of other people chatting away with all of what they had. He looked back over here and saw me. I quickly looked over at the director to make if seem I was staring at him.

Our school was lining up for our practice time while he was putting away his instrument. I smiled softly as I saw him look at me. I don't even know his name and I like him. I was sitting in between the first and second trumpets because one of my songs I had first, and the other two I had second. We had 25 minutes to practice before we play for the judges.

When we got to the stage to preform I was getting really jittery and nervous. They introduced us, and what songs we were preforming tonight. We played our first song with no problems, second one went fin as well, but our third one saxophones speed up a tiny bit. Not really enough to tell but like 1 beat ahead of everyone else. They quickly got back on tempo making it sound so much better.

We finally finished and I quickly went back to the gym so I could breath properly.

"Kurt I think we are going to get gold." Tina said running over to me. I put my case down and hugged her tightly. We both laughed before she let go to go put her flute up. I was talking to a fellow trumpet player when I saw out of the corner of my eyes the same short man that has been in my mind for a while now, just looking at me instead of talking to the few people around him.

I started breathing a little heavier as he smiled and looked away when I looked over at him.

"McKinley! Buses leave in 5!" The director yelled from the bleachers. I grabbed my case and binder and walked over to the exit to put my case on the back of the moving truck.

_______

"Well class. Meet our new player! Blaine Anderson!" The director yelled from the front of the class room. He pointed at a new French Horn player. He looked just like the one at Issma a few weeks ago. He looks like the same guy that I couldn't get off my mind for a few weeks.

After class I deiced to go say hi to the new kid.

"Hi." I smiled to him. He smiled back before putting his horn in the band locker.

"Hi."

"I'm Kurt Hummel. First slash second trumpet." I held my hand out for him to shake.

"Blaine Anderson. First French Horn." he said taking my hand. He had a firm shake which I really liked.

"Weren't you the guy that bumped into me a few weeks ago at the Issma?" We started walking down the halls together. I noticed I left Tina, but I was talking to a really cute boy right now, so she won't care.

"I think I was. I'm still so sorry about that." He frowned a little bit. It was like a sad puppy, and it was cute.

"It's okay. Besides you seemed busy."

I smiled to him. "I have to got to glee now. I guess I'll talk to you later."

"No way you sing too? And are in the glee club here?"

"Yeah... One of the original five" I said yet it sounded more like a question.

"Me too! Well not the original five.. But like... Oh god I just made this awkward." This Blaine kid was a dorky kind a cute. I couldn't put my finger on why I liked him, but I do.

"Oh I guess we can walk to glee together." I smiled as we continued walking to the choir room, together.

_______

It was still so unreal. I've can't believe that random bump a few years ago gave me one of my best friends. I tell him everything. And it's true I might have a crush on him, but I will not let it get in the way of our magical friendship.

"Kurt?" Blaine tapped my shoulder to get me out of my day dream.

"Hmm? What?" I said back to him. We are in his tastefully done bed room doing out Algebra homework. We were still wearing our school school because he didn't want to change into more at home clothes if I couldn't. He has already taken off some of the gel from the day to make it less gelled down.

"I was just asking if this is what you got for question 4."

"Oh. I'm sorry." I looked at his paper and mine to see we didn't have the same answer. "You made an sign error here. It is suppose to be -25 not positive 25." I used my pen to fix it for him.

"Oh my god you're a life saver!" He sighed look over the problem again. "Oh I guess it is. I feel so stupid!" He laughed as he moved on to the next problem.

"Don't say that about your self Blaine! You're smart! You just messed up on one spot." I said pretty firmly to him.

"God I love you." Blaine whispered. He realized what he said he looked up at me with a face of pure shock and disappointment. "Oh god I didn't mean to say that out loud!" He said sitting up more.

"What? Do you really..."

"Oh god I messed up." He stood up not looking at me.

"Blaine..."

"I'm sorry I probably just messed everything up." I stood up and walked over to him.

"Blaine look at me." When he refused I lifted his head with two of my fingers. "You didn't mess anything up. Stop acting like that band geek like when I met you." I looked at him for a while before I could stop myself.

I looked in his eyes, then to his lips. They looked so plump and pink just so kissable. I leaned in closing my eyes and before I knew it I had my lips on his, after a few seconds I feel him kiss back, and soon enough we were full on making out.

"I love you too Blaine Anderson." I said out of breath.

"Let's stop algebra for now and start practicing for our band concert." Blaine said eyes still closed.

"Thank god of Issma." I smiled before kissing him again.

~~~~~~~

A\N- so yeah my busy week is over, but I'm back now! Ready to write my little brain to the wire. I don't know where this was really going because I did not plan this! I didn't plan this out!

Take me to jail already.

Okay well I love you guys so much! Bye!

~Katie