JUST NO!

Sorry it's been awhile since anything has been done to my page or what ever, I've just been, well not me. I won't say I'm depressed because I don't like using that word, but I'm not just sad. I haven't felt the will to write like I use to, so this might be the last thing for a while. Sorry, just... I don't know anymore -Katie

The motor bike pulled up to the front of William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. The man in the tightest leather pants, a black V-neck, and a leather jacket jumped off and walked into the school. His hair was dyed black and the front part that would be bangs is red. He's wearing so many bracelets of just a whole bunch of bands the man listened to.

His black combat boots stomp down the hall of the school. The girls were mad over his slender figure, boys wished they were him, people called him the school shank. He played off that, took the name, and his crown, yet he was none of those. He's never touched a girl, let alone thought of being anything with a girl other than a friend.

Truth is, Kurt Hummel, the badass whore of the school, was just a virgin going through his emo phase.

"Hell- hello K-Kurt." This one short girl in a red poke a dot skirt stuttered stoping the boy.

"Hi.... um..." He said not knowing her name.

"Rachel! Rachel Berry." She said correcting him. The man looked at the girl with his eyes circled with the black liner just like his friend showed him. He nodded begging the girl in front of him to continue. "I was just wondering if you maybe wanted- well you know, maybe get a coffee sometime?" Her voice was confidant, but also a little weak towards the end.

"I'm sorry. You're not my type."

She sucked in her lips and looked at at the white floor. "I was afraid you'd say that."

"You're a very pretty girl... Rachel? But I'm just not into you, well like that." The man look away from the girl as he said that, now feeling awkward. He looked to his right as he said her name to see this stunning boy.

He wasn't what most people though Kurt was into, no one even knew he was gay. Well actually he said he was bisexual and because of who he is no one cared.

But truth is the man in the bright red pants, and black polo, and what Kurt could only guess is a bow tie, he was what Kurt always wanted. He sucked in his lips before walking away to clear his head from the strange boy he just saw.

~~

Blaine Anderson, the gay kid in Glee club with a bold outfit choose. Other then Kurt Hummel, bi badass, Blaine was the only openly gay kid. He had his friends from Glee, and his friends from Dalton, but he was alone in life.

Not like he had no one to talk to, just; he's seen all his friends go in and out of relationships for years. Blaine, hasn't had one long term relationship.

He won't lie when you ask him who he like, unless you were that person. Yet Blaine has never talked to his crush, well at least times that counted.

Kurt would ask Blaine for answers in math class sometimes, but that's it. Something about the boy that wore eyeliner and leather everything turned Blaine on.

"Hey Blaine!" His friend Brittany said coming to a stop at his locker.

"Hey Britt." He said closing his locker and looking at the blond cheerleader. "What can I do for you?"

"I wanted to know if you'd come to my birthday party tonight. I know it's last minute but I really want you to come." She held her binder with her arms an X over her chest.

"Yeah. Oh yeah I'll be there. Who's all going any way?" He asked as the both started walking to Glee.

"Oh basically the whole Glee Club, some other Cheerios, and maybe that Kurt kid if he decides to."

Blaine smiled a little just hearing his name. For some reason the whole bad boy, man whore aspect about the boy really turned Blaine on. Was it the eyeliner? Maybe the pants that was hard to believe anyone anyone could fit in. Whatever the reason, Blaine like him.

"I'll be there. Can't wait!" He have the biggest smile he has ever had talking to the not so bright blond.

"Great see you after school. My house by 9." She said before taking a seat by Santana. Blaine smiled as he took his lonely seat in the top corner.

~~

The party was loud, messy, and of course almost everyone was stripped down to just boxers and bras because of the booze Puck brought. Blaine just sat in the corner of the room still fully dressed watching the book unfold in front of him.

First Brittany and Santana start making out, but no one took too much notice into it. Puck soon started using his words to try and get into a threesome with these two girls that only had about 3 drinks under their belts. Finn and Rachel started yelling at each other about something, but they'd quickly make up and sing a stuck duet together.

The sound of the door opening only seemed to effect the lonely boy in red pants. He looked up at the door to see leather pants walk downstairs.

Blaine's heart start fluttering really fast as he gave a quick smile to him. The man walked over and talked to Puck for a little, quickly declining the drink he held.

He kept looking over as secretly as he could to the only man in pants down here. Just about every time he looked back he was looking at him. His hazel eyes would quickly flicker away when he would notice him looking at him.

This always put a smile on Kurt's face.

Kurt decided to take matters into his own hands and go over and talk to the boy.

"Hello." He yelled over the music to the man sitting in the corner. "I'm Kurt."

"I'm Blaine." He yelled back just as loud.

"Why aren't you in the mess over there?"

"It's not really my thing." Blaine said looking down at the ground trying to hide his smile. He's actually talk to his crush.

"Mine either." He said back looking away from Blaine.

"I thought you went to these every weekend?" He asked, confused.

"Nah not really. I'm usually at home wear clothes that are more fashionable then all leather." He raised the left side of his lips causing Blaine's heart to pain. He never had a chance with this beautiful boy, he had to keep telling himself that.

"Really? You own clothes other then leather?" This caused the other man to laugh as he finally sat down next to him.

"Why wouldn't I? I mean fashion is everything?" He laughed back.

Kurt couldn't help himself. He leaned over and pressed their lips together. At first it was awkward, but after a few seconds and the other man kissing back, he finally enjoyed himself. The "spark" was there.

Finally the pulled apart and Kurt was the first to speak, "now I know why people love first kisses."

{A/N- So if you read the first part then their is no reason to write it again. But while I was writing this i noticed this would of been WAY better if it wasnt a one shot.

Okay last thing before I leave for a while. I'm thinking of starting a Destiel Fic, so yeah. Okay bye.