Cheap Sunglasses

Hey guys! My name is Emma and I'm the new co-owner of this account! I'm super excited to be helping Katie on stuff! I'll be helping on here and maybe writing some of my own stuff! i'll be responding to ALL comments! hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Summary- at the klaine wedding, a song comes on kurt thinks Blaine should listen to!

(kurt POV)

As we sat at the reception, I couldn't help grinning to myself. I was married to the one and only Blaine Anderson. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "What was that for, HUSBAND?" Blaine said, grinning. "like I once said, I'm so proud of you." I responded, using the exact words I said before our first time. "And like I said, I want you to be." he responded, kissing me full on the lips.

I then heard the song change from Lady GaGa's Poker Face to a song that I think Blaine would loathe. RAC's Cheap Sunglasses.

Blainey looovvvves his sunglasses, so why not have this song?

"C'mon Blainey!" I said, grabbing his arm. "I wanna daaannnnccceee!" "and sing?" Blaine asked jokingly. "always." I responded, grinning.

We ran out to the center. I grabbed a microphone and said loud and clear, "this one's for you Blainey! I love you, baby!" I jumped in on the chorus.

Your limousine gets stuck in traffic! And we all know you're made of plastic! And you may seem, like you're so classic. But you're Cheap Sunglasses, You're Cheap Sunglasses, And I can see right through you!

I could see Blaine laughing from the crowd. I winked at him as I continued the song.

when I was done I ran down to him and kissed him. "do you really not like my sunglasses?" Blaine said pouting. "no. I love your glasses baby! I just happened to know that this song would be hilarious to sing to you of all people." I said, grinning cheekily.

"I love you, Kurtie." Blaine whispered. "I love you too, Blainey."

---------------------------------------------

So yeah! this was my first klaine one shot (katie read this already because its also on my page) and I hoped you guys enjoyed! :) -Emma (@fa51nat10n)