I dont know what to call this.

"Kurt please stop yelling." The shorter curly haired man whined as his soon to be husband yelled.

"Blaine how could I possibly not be mad enough to yell!" Kurt yelled in the living area. Kurt had tears running down his cheeks as he pictures his husband in less then a month cheating on him.

"Nothing happened! I just went out for drinks with Wes and David! I promised you I would never ever cheat on you again!"

"Oh really? Well you smelt pretty strongly like another man." Kurt was doing the bitch face barely anyone saw. "How do you explain that Blaine?"

"I don't know! But I swear..."

"Blaine I agreed to marry you because I trusted you! Now you are cheating while drinking until you could legally be dead and come back here can ask for sex! That not how I want my kids raised!" The older man yelled the whole thing as Blaine started getting angry.

"Well I'm sorry I wanted to have fun before we settled down to a life of family!"

"That's not even the point Blaine! I don't want you to cheat on me!" He yelled from across the room.

"Nothing even happened!"

"That's not what this number says. They've been texting all morning." Kurt said unlocking his phone, "last night was perfect! You know how to make someone happy. When can we do that again?" Kurt read them, tears rolling down his face more.

"Kurt please stop. I love you. I love you more then anyone."

"The worst part is I love you too." Kurt throw Blaine's iPhone on the sofa before walking to the front door. He put his jacket on as he left the apartment without a word.

'There's no point in going after him.' Blaine thought as he walked over and sat on the sofa about where Kurt had just thrown his phone.

*

It was three in the morning and Rachel was getting out of bed to get a drink of water when there was a knock at the sliding door.

"Who the hell is at the door this early in the morning?" Rachel asked still half asleep. She wobbled over to the door and slid it open to show a red eyed, wet cheek Kurt.

"Kurt are you okay?" She asked causing Kurt to start crying again. "It's okay just come it." She was fully awake as her friend was crying on her shoulder, in the door way.

Kurt told Rachel everything as the talked over a cup of coffee.

"I'm sorry I should of just stayed out. But New York is not the safest place to stay on the street." Kurt whipped his eyes with the napkin he had.

"I'm glad you didn't stay out. I can help you more then just you on your own." She smiled at her friend. Not one of her teeth smiles, more like one the to say she's here for him. "Now what are you going to do about the wedding?"

He looked up at her. "I don't know. I mean I still love him so much it hurts, but what he did is unforgivable." The man wasn't depressed, but he was more than sad.

"You've been with him forever. If you looked up true love right now there would be a picture of you two on prom night, right there. It takes up a whole page. True what he did is horrid, and you should never ever let him live it down, but honestly I can't see you with any one else." She tried cheering him up, yet it caused him pain to think that even though Blaine cheated, he still loved him with all his heart.

"Why am I not waking up to you reading lines for that stupid broadway musical you're doing?" Santana asked opening the curtain to what use to be Kurt's room. "Why's lady Hummel here?" She asked pointing to Kurt.

"Kurt said Blaine cheated on him, again." Rachel told her friend and room mate. For once Santana was feeling bad. But that isn't like her, yet she felt sorry for her friend.

"How do you know he cheated?" She asked sitting down next to Kurt.

"He came home smelling so strongly of another man. What else am I suppose to think of that?"

*

Blaine didn't know what to do. He doesn't recall last night, expect that he went out for a drink was Wes and David. Maybe he should call his friends and ask what happened. But not right now, he was totally not ready to call anyone. The love of his life just walked out the apartment they shared because of a stupid night with friends.

He texted the mystery person to never ever talk to him again because they are ruining his relationship. Blaine was in a ball on the sofa so he could see the door.

He tried calling Kurt but was left with only his voice mail. He left a voice mail before turning on a movie but still watching the door.

*

Kurt, Rachel, and Santana were having movie night to cheer Kurt up when he got a call from Blaine.

"I should take this." He said starting to stand up.

"Kurt sit down, turn off that phone and watch the movie." Rachel demand. Kurt sighed as he pressed declined and sat back down in between his friends.

The movie ended and Kurt felt at peace. Like he could talk to Blaine without wanting to rip his head off.

"I'm going now. Thank you guys." He smiled slowly standing up from the mass amounts of blankets on the sofa.

"Where are you going?" Rachel asked watching him put his jacket back on.

"I need to talk to someone." He sucked in his lips as he walked out if the apartment and the few blocks down to hopefully find Blaine.

He walked into the seemingly empty apartment not sure what he was going to do or say to him. The taller man put his jacket on the coat rack like he did every time he come home from work. He walked in to see Blaine sleeping in a ball on the couch with the title screen to Grease playing.

He couldn't help but smile at this. He did live Blaine with all his heart, he didn't want to lose him, but he couldn't be together if he's not going to be loyal.

"Kurt?" The older man looked back up from the floor to see Blaine in the same position, just with his eyes open. "Hi" he smiled causing Kurt to want to cry again.

"I'm sorry I went a bit crazy." He cried out. Because he's Blaine and he knows Kurt he got up and hugged him.

"I'm sorry too. I should of had control on how much I drank last night." He started tearing up along with Kurt.

"Tell me the truth. I think I should have that." He looked up at the man who had his arms wrapped tightly around him. He nodded. "Did you cheat on me?" 

"I didn't I asked David and he said I wanted to smell nice so I talk his colon and sprayed it on. Kurt even when I don't know what I'm doing I will always love you." Blaine kissed his hair as Kurt finally hugged back.

"I love you too Blaine. I'm so sorry. I guess the wedding is causing me more stress then I thought." 

"How about a movie and popcorn?"

"Sounds fine to me."

_________________________

A/N- First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS! It means so much to me to know people actually are reading my stuff. I feel more loved then I ever had. I don't even know any of you, but you guys have made me the happiest person alive. Also the first half i was thinking about for a while, and the second half just like, I don't know slowly came together. Hope you like it my lovely faces.

love you!

bye-bye!!

~Katie