I still don't love this.

I said I was taking a break but it's bothering me how I never said what happened to Blaine in that one where he was bashed or what ever. When I finish this My break from this will start over! Hope you enjoy! Love you guys. ~song I wrote this to Material Girl by Madonna because she's a queen~

~~~~~~

Kurt was still beside the bed. He's been there for almost 3 days now.

Good news was, he started breathing by himself, bad news, he still hasn't woken up yet. Kurt tried his hardest to believe he'll wake up, but has the hours passed and no sign of him waking, he started losing faith. Burt came by once a day to get Kurt food or something he needed. He called his daughter and told her, but wont let her see him. (Off topic it's still day light and jerks are setting off fireworks already. Those cunts. ~Katie)

"Please honey. I miss you so much." Kurt whimpered before he kissed his husbands hand. Today was the pride parade which he promised Rachel he'd do with her months ago, but he didn't want to leave Blaine's bedside. But Kurt is not someone to break any promises, even if the love of his life was still unconscious. "I'll be back in a few hours, get better while I'm gone." He pushed the dark curls that he washed with a rag, and combed. "Love you."

This will be the young man's first time back home in 3 days, that meal might as well still be on the table, if it is he'l quickly pick it up. He doesn't think it'll be there, his dad, Carole, an surpisingly Blaine's parents decided to check on their son. Sure they didn't like him being gay, but he is their son, and does have their first grandbaby.

Kurt just decided their apartment was way too far away, so he carefully walked in the crowed not going into any ally.

He oped the door of what he called home to see and hear people talking. "Oh youre here." Blaine's mother said looking directly at the man.

"Yeah. This is my house." Kurt said walk to the bedroom with no further contact with anyone in the living area.

The young many was about to get ready for a shower when his phone vibrated from the counter. He sighed before picking it up. "Kurt Hummel-Anderson speaking."

"Sir we are please to inform you your husband just woke up." Kurt breathed in and then started laughing. "And also has appears to have not lost his memory! That's a huge plus!" Kurt could keep from smiling so much his faces started to hurt.

"Thank you! Oh my god I'll be right back!" He explained as he put on fresh clothes. The phone was hung up and slipped into his back pocket.

"Whoa you just got here what's the rush?" Burt said watching his son run from the room to the door.

"Blaine is awake." He simply said before closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So so so. It's been a bit since I posted but I wanted to write other stuff. GUYS I FOUND THE BEST VIDEO IN THE WORLD! It's all about the magical thing called butts. Well I guess I can catch you up on my life a bite while I'm here.

Me and my boyfriend broke up because I spoke to him like 2 times this summer and I just couldn't have that. I came out as pan to my parents and they don't completely understand but they accept it *happy dance here* And I have a kik! Whoop. Lastly I have a Instagram crush and she only lives two states over and EHH!

Love you all. Hope Emma is taking care of you!

~Katie